Tekken 7

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

first match was ok. made a lot of correctable mistakes.

2nd match was not ok, on any level.

frame drops didn't help with consistency. but i think I found the right settings so that doesn't happen anymore.

You played him pretty good first match, had it not been for 2 dropped combos he’s done ...

2nd match seems like he just got mad

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wish I hadn’t bought the season pass in advance. I’ll take the stage though since it’s a throwback to Lee’s Tekken 5 stage and the beach from Tekken 4 combined

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
played Joey Fury in that KOTH tournament yesterday. Probably a top 5 US player, of the people who are actively entering online tournaments atm.

Bear got completely destroyed first match. Switched to Miguel, won second match, final final round 3rd match.

^Clipped from his twitch stream

one of these days I'll stop picking Bears in tournament, giving away free matches 9 times out of 10, and only stick to Miguel.

still need to get better at breaking throws, recognizing strings, sidestep blocking. I get clipped a lot.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
played Joey Fury in that KOTH tournament yesterday. Probably a top 5 US player, of the people who are actively entering online tournaments atm.

Bear got completely destroyed first match. Switched to Miguel, won second match, final final round 3rd match.

one of these days I'll stop picking Bears in tournament, giving away free matches 9 times out of 10, and only stick to Miguel.

still need to get better at breaking throws, recognizing strings, sidestep blocking. I get clipped a lot.

Breh by the time you figured him out it was over damn. He has poor low defense

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Damn that was pretty good run against a top player , stick to Miguel and put that Bear away for good

Is ranked better or worse on pc , like is a raijin on ps4 the same skill level as a rainin on pc ?