Tekken 7

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Damn that was pretty good run against a top player , stick to Miguel and put that Bear away for good

Is ranked better or worse on pc , like is a raijin on ps4 the same skill level as a rainin on pc ?

Harder. Most of the pro players run on PC. Past few days I've been demoted twice trying to reach Emperor, whereas on PS4 I don't have a problem getting that rank. The way some people are beating me is even making me reevaluate how i play the game.

Then there's the whole cheating problem....I ran into this Geese would just stand there, press no buttons. Then when I tried to attack I got auto low parried, throws broken. So between the pros and the cheaters ranked is a minefield.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I wish theyd get rid of fighting in that shytty ass stage the forgotten realm its the one where you can go through the floor

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
So this throw that wall splats and leads to a combo is the baseline for new characters

:unimpressed:

Her moves are pretty deceptive on block, thinking I could get some 10, or 12 frame punishes, nothing there.

Played 12 games against the new character, she is quite good. Wall bounce from a WS move, stances, decent feints. Decent lows.

She's like a mix of Kazumi and Leroy

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
great more homework:unimpressed:

gotta practice against all the strings and gimmicks and set ups and punishable moves just to not get scrubbed out by a DLC character that'll dominate online for weeks, cool

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
great more homework:unimpressed:

gotta practice against all the strings and gimmicks and set ups and punishable moves just to not get scrubbed out by a DLC character that'll dominate online for weeks, cool

Its funny because you know after about a month they gonna nerf the character

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So this throw that wall splats and leads to a combo is the baseline for new characters

:unimpressed:

Her moves are pretty deceptive on block, thinking I could get some 10, or 12 frame punishes, nothing there.

Played 12 games against the new character, she is quite good. Wall bounce from a WS move, stances, decent feints. Decent lows.

She's like a mix of Kazumi and Leroy
Does she have a 13 frame DF+1 ?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Lydia does not parry elbows, knees, weapons like Geese and Leroy and Jin do. Thank god. Doesn't have an auto block recovery window like Jin, so you can punish it after baiting it out pretty easily. You also need to input a command in order to get the follow up.

She has a right punch sabaki that does 60 damage with a just frame input. Could be useful after set ups and hard reads, like vs a Mishima that does electrics on the same timing over and over again.