Tekken 7

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t play tekken tag 2 but heard it was ass, one hit dead and broken characters everywhere

tekken needs a new engine and the animation to be redone

those legacy tekken1-3 moves stick out like a sore thumb

get rid of the rage art and keep the rage drive

TTT2 looked better than T7. Characters are huge now. Definitely needs to be reworked.

I'm actually fine with rage art and rage drive staying.

Get rid of command grabs that wall splat and give a combo.

Fix the hitboxes on Paul's, Lili's, Jin's and so many other's moves.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I didn’t play tekken tag 2 but heard it was ass, one hit dead and broken characters everywhere

Tag 2 was fun as hell.. only people that disliked that game was sorry nikkas that was only good with 1 character..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

The bears had more clothes then weak ass Tekken 7.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
151987729_1637850853065816_179088192819893225_n.jpg

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Record and post your findings

man hit me with a clean taunt jet upper and i lost all composure :mjlol:

first match was close, 2nd not close. fun matches though he's good. I'll post a video after the tournament is over. still in losers

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Alright. I learned a lot.

-don't install mods right before a tournament before testing them....I tried to use a stage mod that makes the textures easier to load, wound up disabling hit sparks and making the frames stutter at random. Haven't figured out how to optimize Tekken on PC yet.

-gotta get used to playing in tournaments vs players I recognize. I felt a little anxious vs Acumajor because I've been watching him compete for years and know how good he is. But you really can't play Miguel intimidated. He is built to be aggressive.

-don't techroll against the wall vs Bryan. Especially not a good Bryan. Acu got me with three taunts on wakeup at the wall in our match. Was not adjusting to that.

Felt that all the matches were winnable though. So I'll just keep entering online tournaments until I break through the wall

next one is Lil Majin open on Saturday

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Alright. I learned a lot.

-don't install mods right before a tournament before testing them....I tried to use a stage mod that makes the textures easier to load, wound up disabling hit sparks and making the frames stutter at random. Haven't figured out how to optimize Tekken on PC yet.

-gotta get used to playing in tournaments vs players I recognize. I felt a little anxious vs Acumajor because I've been watching him compete for years and know how good he is. But you really can't play Miguel intimidated. He is built to be aggressive.

-don't techroll against the wall vs Bryan. Especially not a good Bryan. Acu got me with three taunts on wakeup at the wall in our match. Was not adjusting to that.

Felt that all the matches were winnable though. So I'll just keep entering online tournaments until I break through the wall

next one is Lil Majin open on Saturday

How do you find playing tekken on pc rather than console

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
How do you find playing tekken on pc rather than console

It's so much better. You find matches in 10 seconds. Can customize the game however you want it, 100s of mods to choose from. Less input lag so the game feels cleaner and the graphics are better.

Soon as I figure out how to upload matches, optimize the game I'll moving to PC for Tekken