TEENAGE MUTANT TURTLES 2 (2016) movie is really good [Discussion]

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug: I didn't really like the 1st movie, so I can totally buy this movie being bad too.

EDIT:
:laff:@MartyMcFly They had Tyler Perry trying to holla at Megan Fox in this movie???!!!!

Most cats in here have agreed its A LOT better than the first and an improvement so either see it and comment or don't see it and say nothing lol. Talking on something you haven't seen seems kinda asinine, wouldn't ya say?

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Just saw it. It was cool, I was entertained. You can't really expect some kind of dark serious Ninja Turtles movie when the 90's cartoon is what almost everyone knows and its tone was very light.

yea but the first 90s movie is exactly how they should be. they had ralphael cursing for gods sake, robbed the pizza man, raphael got jumped, kids smoking ciggarettes ditching school, shredder gets fukking SHREDDED, master splinter gets kidnapped and tortured, april o neal almost gets gang raped, i mean what else could you want

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn't enjoy this as much as the first one and honestly after this I don't think I have interest to see any more. I enjoyed the turtles and I enjoyed rocksteady and bebop but the overall package just didn't do it for me.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
I didn't enjoy this as much as the first one and honestly after this I don't think I have interest to see any more. I enjoyed the turtles and I enjoyed rocksteady and bebop but the overall package just didn't do it for me.

i feel the same way. i was heavily dissapointed. its like michael bay just wants explosions and more explosions he doesnt care about proper story or character development or even letting the turtles interact as much. ralphael would never want to turn human smfh

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel the same way. i was heavily dissapointed. its like michael bay just wants explosions and more explosions he doesnt care about proper story or character development or even letting the turtles interact as much. ralphael would never want to turn human smfh
There should be a no explosions clause in the next contract for Bay if he comes back to produce. I know restricting him of this would be akin to depleting his oxygen levels (:yeshrug::ehh:)

First movie is a classic. Zero explosions. Grit x 1,000,000,000

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea but the first 90s movie is exactly how they should be. they had ralphael cursing for gods sake, robbed the pizza man, raphael got jumped, kids smoking ciggarettes ditching school, shredder gets fukking SHREDDED, master splinter gets kidnapped and tortured, april o neal almost gets gang raped, i mean what else could you want
Yeah and part 2 to that was very light and they never use there weapons.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Secret of the ooze was crap and then it became toilet water with part 3

I ordered secret of the ooze from Amazon a couple weeks ago and then had a change of heart. Requested a refund and then Amazon not only gives me the refund but tells me there's no need to return the movie:russ: they care so little about the movie that they gave it to me for free

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kids enjoyed it but I coulda waited to it got to cable. The last part of the movie
how many times is a portal going to be closed in a movie. Wasn't something similar in Transformers?
has been done too many times. I checked out mentally after that. Best part was the Batman influenced freeway scene. Yeah, it copied but it was still dope.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
It damn sure was not Return Of The Ooze but it was Good and I liked it.:manny:

Krang was on point along with his Dummy Robot Body.:manny:

Shredder/Foot Clan/Bebop & Rocksteady could have made a Movie alone with The Turtles. They could have saved Krang for the 3rd.

Hate if you want but TMNT Won.

I'm not crazy about the designs either and I'm not so proud of Raphael being considered the Meathead of the group, mainly because he's my Favorite but :yeshrug: ..they're just all good together.

I will say that I didn't care for Casey all that much.:patrice:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't get where the hell people are coming from saying this is better than the first. That shyt wasn't exactly spectacular either but fukk this was pure crap. I get it's a kids movie (and it's definitely closer to a live action version of the 90s cartoon than anything) but you gotta give kids more credit than this, man.

Daps
Kids enjoyed it but I coulda waited to it got to cable. The last part of the movie
how many times is a portal going to be closed in a movie. Wasn't something similar in Transformers?
has been done too many times. I checked out mentally after that. Best part was the Batman influenced freeway scene. Yeah, it copied but it was still dope.
How many times is there going to be a big showdown with aliens in NYC