TEENAGE MUTANT TURTLES 2 (2016) movie is really good [Discussion]

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nickelodeon was never good, breh.
So how did you expect this to happen.
Nikc is just a large corporation masked up to feel like it is for the kids. When it is just a low quality revenue grab that benefitted from tv being made not for children in the nineties. When they were supposedly passing laws to make tv for children. When tv already was setup for the well being of children to begin with.
The changes in tv laws for television ruined America as a place for kids.

Art Barr

Paramount as a business is smart that’s why I said that lol what you’re saying has nothing to do with what I’m talking about homie. I’m talking purely from a synergy/brand standpoint

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Paramount as a business is smart that’s why I said that lol what you’re saying has nothing to do with what I’m talking about homie. I’m talking purely from a synergy/brand standpoint

Huh,.....

Here we go with you trying to make like you know again.

shyt is hilarious.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Huh,.....

Here we go with you trying to make like you know again.

shyt is hilarious.

Art Barr

Make like I understand marketing and branding? Yeah breh that’s what I do for a living lol. I do understand how it’s supposed to work. Which was the point I made earlier: make your brand consistent across the board and piggyback off something that already works. So yeah I’m surprised paramount didn’t push for that because it’s an easy move and makes sense. They chose not to

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Make like I understand marketing and branding? Yeah breh that’s what I do for a living lol. I do understand how it’s supposed to work. Which was the point I made earlier: make your brand consistent across the board and piggyback off something that already works. So yeah I’m surprised paramount didn’t push for that because it’s an easy move and makes sense. They chose not to

You don't know sales.
Like all marketing people cause you not in sales breh.
Marketing is just a fake word for people who not built for sales.
Yet wanna act like they are on the front lines and know.
When all the data they are using comes from:

SALES

STOP IT.

you talking in circles to try to look cool to your refugee camp.

Which is why your response is offbraNd and makes no sense.
You only saying sumfin to say it cause it is, me.

When if we go indepth you will run off,...like usual.

Try that marketing shyt with someone who is not a closer.

You in marketing you ain't close shyt and you job revolves around what the closer do.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

You don't know sales.
Like all marketing people cause you not in sales breh.
Marketing is just a fake word for people who not built for sales.
Yet wanna act like they are on the front lines and know.
When all the data they are using comes from:

SALES

STOP IT.

you talking in circles to try to look cool to your refugee camp.

Which is why your response is offbraNd and makes no sense.
You only saying sumfin to say it cause it is, me.

When if we go indepth you will run off,...like usual.

Try that marketing shyt with someone who is not a closer.

You in marketing you ain't close shyt and you job revolves around what the closer do.

Art Barr

And once again you’re working yourself into a shoot over nothing:russ:

I said it makes sense for paramount to be lock step with a hit cartoon. It does. Same reason it makes sense for the Netflix marvel shows to say they’re in the same continuity as the movies. Same reason it would make sense for dc to use the flash and arrow from tv in their films: the consumers are already familiar, already have an emotional connection, and you use some of that goodwill.

You’re talking about Nickelodeon pulling the wool over peoples eyes about who they are and what they’re about, which is a totally different discussion and has little or nothing to do with the point I made.

So if you want to provide me numbers on why it didn’t or doesn’t make sense for paramount in 2016 or 2017 to follow the model of their hit ninja turtles tv show, then I’ll gladly read them and we can talk shop over that. Until then, miss me with all this breh. You’re shouting at the wind

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm interested to see where they go if they reboot the TMNT...
One thing I'll say is that they really need to ditch the CG and go back to using actual costumes and prosthetics for the Turtles themselves. Chill with the overly video-gamey action scenes and go back to the old-school martial arts fighting and stunt choreography that made the original movie so dope.

^ GOAT :wow:

They could do a trilogy--they fight against Shredder and the Foot in the first movie. The second film should introduce Baxter Stockman and the Mousers. The third film would deal with Karai and the resurgence of the Foot. Follow the Mirage comics in terms of storylines but keep the general tone of the 2003 series.