Banned
Daps
Gonna see it saturday with my girl
My son dont give a shyt about this
Lil crab ass
Im trying to sell him on BFG:lolbron:

I love him tho
These kids now have so much personality

That's crazy cuz my two boys love all the 90's shyt I instilled them with including Turtles lol

Basically told them u either eat cereal and watch X-men in the mornings or u starve, fukk a Paw Patrol:ufdup:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That's crazy cuz my two boys love all the 90's shyt I instilled them with including Turtles lol

Basically told them u either eat cereal and watch X-men in the mornings or u starve, fukk a Paw Patrol:ufdup:
thats how my older brothers kids are
they love all that retro stuff

i remember one time i sat down with my kid one afternoon and threw on Masters of the Universe cause i was all about some He-Man when i was a kid
lil homie looked at me like "this is wack!":what:

and i looked back at him like,

"this shyt IS wack!":beli:

:deadmanny:

funniest was Speed Racer tho
he said "this must be a bad copy."

talking about how the mouths didnt move with the words :mjlol:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
thats how my older brothers kids are
they love all that retro stuff

i remember one time i sat down with my kid one afternoon and threw on Masters of the Universe cause i was all about some He-Man when i was a kid
lil homie looked at me like "this is wack!":what:

and i looked back at him like,

"this shyt IS wack!":beli:

:deadmanny:

funniest was Speed Racer tho
he said "this must be a bad copy."

talking about how the mouths didnt move with the words :mjlol:

Breh i dunno even know how the fukk I enjoyed He-man the fukking movie let alone the cartoon. :dead:

best believe I had them he-man action figures though :blessed:

:dead:@ speed racer. Even as a kid I thought it was choppy looking :heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Breh i dunno even know how the fukk I enjoyed He-man the fukking movie let alone the cartoon. :dead:

best believe I had them he-man action figures though :blessed:

:dead:@ speed racer. Even as a kid I thought it was choppy looking :heh:
had damn near all them joints :banderas:
one of the only things my uncle was good for at that time :francis:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nobody gone bruh question bout shredder actor changing!? I gotta know! And did they ever explain how regular ass nikkas sposed to fight(no guns, or robo suits) the turtles?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The writing was terrible and all seemed forced. Megan Foxx really is a terrible actress that mouth must be fire.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seen the movie and fell asleep during it.

Only thing saved it was how stupid ( i say this in a good way) bebop and rocksteady were.

Krang was cheeks, shredder somehow became asian overnight, splinter looks like the chuckie cheese mascot, and the turtles are roided out.

Megan foxx making april look like a slut :Scust:

casey jones being a police officer is the funniest shyt ever. :dahell:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
The movie was pretty good and was truly a live action cartoon, but Amell was kind of pathetic as Casey Jones. Otherwise it was a fun flick

They hired the dude from Arrow to play an "Arrow-type" character...and then switched it up :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So this was enjoyable if really silly lol. It was a live action version of the cartoon through and through, complete with Shredder blindly trusting Krang for no reason. the action was competently shot and tonally it was consistent. The one thing I loved was the characters of the turtles. They gave them all distinct personalities and actually tried to develop them which was cool. It's fine, 7/10.The emphasis on this being their movie really helps, along with the supporting characters being supportive. They didn't give the older characters a lot to do but Casey did okay for himself. The movie feels like a straight up apology for the first one tonally, character-wise, effects wise, and direction wise. It's very confident in what it wants to be enough to let stuff that should be addressed go unaddressed because they're having too much fun to care.

More plusses than negatives but there's one huge negative to lead to the climax in the 3rd that I just can't get past. Along with Shredder being a non-factor and a joke, Krang being...seemingly from another movie lol...interesting plot developments are tossed away because the script said so

Also, am I the only one who realized this was a loose remake of Secret of the Ooze?

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was OK. Bebop & Rocksteady killed it. I actually forgot Shredder was in it. Tyler Perry was cool.

Yup. Shredder seems like a complete afterthought. Feels like the best version of shredder is still turtles from 90 or the 03 series and the new series. the movies keep giving him the short stick