TEENAGE MUTANT TURTLES 2 (2016) movie is really good [Discussion]

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
yeah trailers don't do it any justice, but the movie is great
They made it look like transformers with turtles. And some overly generic Casey Jones cacalaca. Looked horrible. But if it's good I will rep you. Marty will drop an unbiased review I'm sure. :mjpls:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They made it look like transformers with turtles. And some overly generic Casey Jones cacalaca. Looked horrible. But if it's good I will rep you. Marty will drop an unbiased review I'm sure. :mjpls:

I'm sure I'll have issues with it but if I have fun with it :yeshrug:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
casey jones wasnt great, as he was kindda timid *no homo* i remember the cartoon casey jones not givin a 4uk

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
thought the first one was a nice lil fun action flick with an amazing action scene with the mountain slide :whew: idgaf bout the turtles and all that nostalgia and shyt yall dudes be complaining bout so im sure if it still comes with that nice action and gives me a few chuckles i'll fukk with it

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Casey jones looks soft as fukk but u wanna see this for beebop rockateady krang technodrome and dimension x

Didnt think theyd ever make a movie with all this
So they actually responded well to the fanfare criticism from last go round?