Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again 🛥 ☠

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're like the 5th dude commenting my point is everyone has done stuff that's dangerous before when they die they get a Darwin award when they live it's a cool story.

I've never been drunk while driving but I've ridden in cars where other people were blind drunk, or high. I've fell asleep behind the wheel so many times I'm surprised at ain't dead was it dumb? Yes does everyone do it? absolutely. Think a weedhead is gonna be like Oh shyt I can't drive I'm high. nikkas act like weed is a ciggerette.

This. Not only that: human advancement is based on taking risks.
Alot of people "won the darwin award" by strapping wing like a things on their backs attempting to fly, the wright Brothers didn't win that award and here we are today flying around the planet with danger as an afterthought.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This false. That guy throws raw meat in the water from an oil rig and he does it often. He basically trained the sharks in that area to expect this. Also alot of smaller fish gather around these structures which also draw them in.

Every inch of the Ocean is not full of sharks where as you jump they're just waiting to eat you

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The odds of his still being alive are starting to thin.

:mjtf:

Dude was most likely dead 20 minutes after he jumped. Either drowned from fatigue or eaten by sharks.

Imagine the last thing you see and hear is the cruise ship you were just partying on and the sound of the party slowly fading away while you die.

:damn:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Dude was most likely dead 20 minutes after he jumped. Either drowned from fatigue or eaten by sharks.

Imagine the last thing you see and hear is the cruise ship you were just partying on and the sound of the party slowly fading away while you die.

A couple of minutes after he landed in the water and the adrenaline wore off, he likely quickly sobered up and then had that sinking feeling in his chest, realizing that he made a huge mistake and that there was no way out or no one who could bail him out of this one…

he was in the middle of the dark vast ocean by himself and the ship didn’t stop—he knew he wasn’t going to survive and was probably terrified out of his mind—that’s if he didn’t drown within those first few minutes

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

He wasn't on a cruise ship.

The party boat stopped and authorities were alerted.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Doesn’t change the fact that it was a shark :hubie:

im convinced that blurry figure you see is the shark taking a sharp turn and going straight for him
im thinking the shark was going after the lifesaver til it realized there was a way better meal just feet away and immediately went for the creh

IMG-3113.jpg

Nah breh what you’re mistaking for a shark is actually just light reflecting off a white cap caused by the wake of the boat, as circled. And this is the actual pirate model vessel he jumped off.

Tiger sharks, the likely type to dwell in those waters, don’t have near translucent skin to be that clearly visible at night especially in pitch black water. No one in the video calls out a shark either. And sharks do not just bite and pull you under like Pennywise inside a storm drain. There would be violent thrashing, rather than the kid just floating there before disappearing off screen.

A shark may have got him later on if he didn’t already drown, but there isn’t one in the video. People are just being sensationalist for views and engagement.

Daps
This false. That guy throws raw meat in the water from an oil rig and he does it often. He basically trained the sharks in that area to expect this. Also alot of smaller fish gather around these structures which also draw them in.

Every inch of the Ocean is not full of sharks where as you jump they're just waiting to eat you

maybe that's why the captions used the limited specific language "shark infested waters" .... which happens to explain bahamas where this incident occured. :skip::snoop:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe that's why the captions used the limited specific language "shark infested waters" .... which happens to explain bahamas where this incident occured. :skip::snoop:

Yes please tell me how the "shark infested" waters in the Bahamas is the same as the spot off an oil rig where some a$$hole keep throwing raw bloody meat on a regular basis:childplease:

Daps
Yes please tell me how the "shark infested" waters in the Bahamas is the same as the spot off an oil rig where some a$$hole keep throwing raw bloody meat on a regular basis:childplease:

dude was clearly attacked by a shark in what is known as shark infested waters. so it's not false but you took it literally so you could play semantics. say less :skip:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream

You can see the shark at the 14-second mark in this slowed-down video.
Wrong :snoop:

IMG-3114.jpg

^Same thing you’re mistaking for sharks @14 sec mark.

@25 sec mark: As he’s treading, the kid realized he’s being pulled in from the wake of the vessel and begins swimming in the opposite direction to try escape the current.
Edit:
If you rewatch the video linked in the OP, at the 13 second mark you can actually hear a female voice repeatedly shouting: “the current!”
The kid is being pulled under atp and was pretty much doomed without the buoy

IMG-3115.jpg

Seeing it slowed down, he actually drowned right there and then in the video. Got caught by the current and is literally pulled under @47 sec mark, before the camera pans to the raft.
Example, fortunately this man survives:

Last edited: