Teen girls plotted to kill high schooler over love triangle..off to prison

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This For My Man type bs these chicks be on is so stupid

I would’ve told him to leave me out of it and figure it out himself

Now all of these dummies are going to spend their prime years locked in a cage. It is what it is 🤷🏾‍♀️

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The murder, authorities say, occurred because Clements was enraged that his ex-girlfriend had sex with Grant. So, he recruited Smith and Parisien, his on-off again girlfriend, to help him.

This goof sent a ride-or-die on a crash out mission, because he lost his woman and didn't like where she landed :francis::snoop:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
How u this mad over an on again off again gf at 17 years old :mjtf:

These kids man..
Here y’all nikkas go acting like this shyt wasn’t happening back in the day
A dude blew his and his ex noodle out because she moved on to a college dude and that was 1999 when I graduated
Social media ain’t got shyt to do with it
Emotions will have you crashing out at any age
yall really just be typing shyt
Rip to that young man

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn... this hella sad.

....Not tryna be messed up but the girl on the right looks like she may suffer from a mental ailment.

....or is it just me? :hubie:

It sounds like he probably does actually. Probably into some weird anime shyt if he has a sword laying around. I dont agree with those sentences as they were kids. But if it was my family member killed I probably wouldnt be as forgiving. I wouldnt have given the girls 25 years. I might give him that ammount of time,or a padded cell depending on the details.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
shyt reminds me of my lite skin cousin and shyt.......think you so playa playa with all the hoes but throw your life away over hoes you claim you don't value.......ain't no loss to anyone here.......the only people I might feel some way about is them low self esteem children his frail ass couldn't commit a murder without.......then again that bulldog jaw lil bytch look like she could have done it by her self with her underslung jaw having ass

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Damn... this hella sad.

....Not tryna be messed up but the girl on the right looks like she may suffer from a mental ailment.

....or is it just me? :hubie:
The one in the middle looks like she benches 315 for reps.
ARadCq5.png

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
25 years isn’t enough for the role they played. fukk a plea. That dude Clements needs the firing squad. You stabbed dude in the neck and then put a sword in his chest?! Nah, this world has no use for you.

Nah put him in a room for 30 min with the victim family....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can you fukking imagine going to prison in 2024? Might as well be dead..not having access to the most beautiful women maybe in human history. Shame. But in the game...the gambles are high...if you win, you live easy. Get caught? Cold cells and taking a $hit with no heat or isolation..just out in the open. Scust.