Teen girls plotted to kill high schooler over love triangle..off to prison

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Here y’all nikkas go acting like this shyt wasn’t happening back in the day
A dude blew his and his ex noodle out because she moved on to a college dude and that was 1999 when I graduated
Social media ain’t got shyt to do with it
Emotions will have you crashing out at any age
yall really just be typing shyt
Rip to that young man
Right there was a dude from New Orleans who snuck out of jail and killed his ex and her new boyfriend in 2000

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Can you fukking imagine going to prison in 2024? Might as well be dead..not having access to the most beautiful women maybe in human history. Shame. But in the game...the gambles are high...if you win, you live easy. Get caught? Cold cells and taking a $hit with no heat or isolation..just out in the open. Scust.

I could maybe pull off a 3 year stretch if I had a team of women and loads of haze in my cell..anything less than that is suicide before they haul me in.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Ugh...
Our judicial system got issues.
Are these kids or nah.
Are their "brains not fully developed" yet or nah.

We can't have it both ways
You can have it both ways you clown.

Hold them to the standard of the kid and still fall incredibly short of what's expected.

They should be given life without the possibility of parole.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
This For My Man type bs these chicks be on is so stupid

I would’ve told him to leave me out of it and figure it out himself

Now all of these dummies are going to spend their prime years locked in a cage. It is what it is 🤷🏾‍♀️
Literally came to say this; a prime example of that series.

Poor kid and his mom, feel bad for their parents. Feel worst for the kid that died and his family.

We all get caught up in our emotions, have to teach people coping skills and just taking yourself away from the situation and everyone involved.
Amen
:francis:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Losses all around. 25yrs is definitely not hitting all the way home yet,wait till the first holidays pass and the visits start to dwindle,the compassion from family turns into critique and outspoken disappointment cause you can't do 25 and stay away from the politics. If I had to guess,the crash test dummy instigator will catch another charge before he's 5 yrs into his sentence and the big girl with boogie down productions might get another one too

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
when i saw plotted i thought it was prevented

they literally did that shyt, why is plotted even being used in the news headline

Yeah i was confused then saw the words “carried out” :wow:

FxENd5mXwAIEI6p.jpg:large

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
"damn so you not gon kill wit me? you supposed to be a ride or die you aint shyt"

i can already hear it now. them girls got taken. if they got 25 then old boy going into hospice

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
There's nothing or no one else to blame here. They knew better but went along with it anyway. Fukk'em lock'em up and hide the key.
Muthafuka had a sword!!! A muthafukin sword!!!!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Honestly think its the music scene out there. shyt reads out like a NBA YoungBoy or Kodak Song :francis:

If you a young impressionabe kid and this is the music you are legit growing up from childhood to late teens with

You gon think wacked out shyt like this is normal.
:damn:Been saying it, but no one cares when women call this shyt out

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
We gotta make it cool to call the police. They hear a plan to do some stupid ish, call the crackers to prevent it.