Teen girls plotted to kill high schooler over love triangle..off to prison

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
So after they killed him they tossed him in the bushes? :skip:
dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You can have it both ways you clown.

Hold them to the standard of the kid and still fall incredibly short of what's expected.

They should be given life without the possibility of parole.

Da fck is u talking bout nikka.
If they are "kids" then kids don't understand the consequences of their actions.
Their brains ain't fully developed or some shyt.
But we giving them 25 yrs to life.

I'm cool with it, if that's what we as society say is cool..but R Kelly can piss on them too then. Cause apparently y'all saying these kids understand the consequences of their actions.

Locking up teenagers for a quarter century is wild to me

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Da fck is u talking bout nikka.
If they are "kids" then kids don't understand the consequences of their actions.
Their brains ain't fully developed or some shyt.
But we giving them 25 yrs to life.

I'm cool with it, if that's what we as society say is cool..but R Kelly can piss on them too then. Cause apparently y'all saying these kids understand the consequences of their actions.

Locking up teenagers for a quarter century is wild to me
The argument isn't that kids can't understand the consequences of their actions. They don't have the capacity to give consent and we should look to punish adults who capitalise on that.

That state of being doesn't stand in the way of recognising that teens are old enough to know premeditated murder is wrong.

What this boils down to is you trying to cape for a pedo because you are a disgusting degenerate.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The argument isn't that kids can't understand the consequences of their actions. They don't have the capacity to give consent and we should look to punish adults who capitalise on that.

That state of being doesn't stand in the way of recognising that teens are old enough to know premeditated murder is wrong.

What this boils down to is you trying to cape for a pedo because you are a disgusting degenerate.

I'm not trying to cape for anything smh.
Y'all always doing this dumb ass sht.
Can't even have an adult conversation.

It all boils down to their needs to be a better understanding of how we are judging minors.
Because if we are picking and choosing when these minors have the mental capacity to do certain things, it allows for bias to happen in society and the judicial system. And any bias usually is not in the favor of minorities.

And bro, the reason why minors don't have the capacity to give consent is because of what?
Because they say minors don't have the mental capacity to understand their actions and consequences.
Smh

Again, y'all up here happy black teenagers are getting 25 to life. But in other arguments I keep hearing y'all talking about the brains of young people not being fully developed.
Which one is it. If you're saying they can grasp the concept of right and wrong when it comes to somethings, then that means they can grasp that concept in all things

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Honestly think its the music scene out there. shyt reads out like a NBA YoungBoy or Kodak Song :francis:

If you a young impressionabe kid and this is the music you are legit growing up from childhood to late teens with

You gon think wacked out shyt like this is normal.

So these kinds of murders never happened before rap music existed?

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Demonic beings.

Those text messages are absolutely terrible :picard: