Ted Lasso Series Thread | Apple TV+ | Season 4 Greenlit

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
2 more eps left
At this point I'm hate watching on some let's get this shyt over with
This show is the epitome of had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage
came to post something to this effect, you know a show is a drag when you're disappointed there are 12 eps vs 10.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-I like how Rebecca and Rupert even in divorce still sort of appreciate fukkery together.
-Keeley and Roy again :scust:
-Soon as Roy's sister got up and walked away, I was thinking the same shyt Jamie was thinking :dead: I was like :mjlit:
-Mexican dude told the Canadian breh he was the ops :demonic:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Did I miss an episode or something? Why are AFC Richmond’s players all of a sudden missing Nate now? :dwillhuh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Those final 15 minutes hit me like a brick.:mjcry:And I couldn’t imagine saying fukk you to my own mother. :picard:

The level of writing for the most part doesn’t justify the prolonged runtimes, but goddammit I’d be lying if I said the show doesn’t have flashes of brilliance.

Also, great to see Beard getting a highlight without being subjected to late night drunken odysseys.

Daps
I hope the show ends for good next week. I would not watch a spinoff and we already know how it ends anyway.
Ted goes home.
Nate takes over as coach/assistant
Rupert goes down
Richmond wins the finals

Anything I missed?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i've stuck with this show, it got me through the pandemic, i thought the saccharine shyt was refreshing and i loved it. i even kinda liked the start of this season, but jesus christ, the 2nd half of this season is a disaster. it's just everything people complained about this show x10. it's like a focus group of grandmas wrote it with AI thrown in, so many of these storylines (many we never needed in the first place) are all over the place, and it seems to be leading to exactly where anyone could have predicted it would

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I hope the show ends for good next week. I would not watch a spinoff and we already know how it ends anyway.
Ted goes home.
Nate takes over as coach/assistant
Rupert goes down
Richmond wins the finals

Anything I missed?
one of these things won't happen, ya know, that'll be the twist!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up with the show ahead of the season finale on Tuesday. Agree with most of the comments here.

Looks like Ted was going to tell Rebecca he is going home after the last game. I guess Roy, Nate, Beard maybe will take over coaching duties if the show goes forward.

Rupert got his exes forming together like Voltron. Wonder if the Rebecca baby angle will pay off in the finale.

Every time I look at the episode length and see it close or over an hour :why:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Very nice finale. Felt like the show came full circle with the fixed Believe sign. Darth Rupert marching down them sidelines was hilarious. Nate dodged a massive bullet not having to deal with that clown anymore. :dead:

Some can say Ted leaving AFC Richmond’s success behind for Kansas is a downgrade, but he gotta do what makes him happy. Big difference compared to how he was looking in the season opener.

And uh…Jake is a fukkin’ dikk. Over there in the corner praying for a 0-0 tie game and instead ends up watching his girl fawn over her ex instead. :umad:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Didn't enjoy the season, and fell the show fell off big time. However, it was a nice finale, but I felt this season focused on too many things that didn't need much time. I felt there was too much time spent at Keeley's PR firm and the whole Nate storyline. I felt there wasn't much payoff this season and storylines were dropped. Also, it felt weird we didn't see much of a follow-up with that one Richmond fan at the pub who felt bad for yelling at his west ham supporter coworker.

Anyways, it was best for the show to end, but this season felt like a chore to watch, but it did have some decent moments.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
whole season legit felt like it hired writers out of a focus group.

they're gonna do a
AFC Richmond Women's Team
spinoff aren't they? :francis: