Ted Lasso Series Thread | Apple TV+ | Season 4 Greenlit

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ive been fast forwarding everytime Keely or Nate show up on screen. They were previously cute in their small roles but they're story lines are being featured now and it's unbearable.
Oh and the gay story line is wack as well. Given more time, I'm sure they would've forced in some trans shyt as well.

I'll see it through to the end but god damn has this fell off

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Didn't she get bucked naked in Game of thrones?
no clue i only watched 1 season.

She was however in some random BBC show back in 2009 called Not Going out. Body aint change either :whew:

Whoa – that club owner from Ted Lasso used to look mighty good in bikini  underwear – Other Crap

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The last couple episodes have tried to steer the show back on course, but its been a very inconsistent season overall. I take it the next couple will focus more on Ted as he was subjected to only cameos in today’s.

Jamie went from most conceited player on AFC Richmond to donning the number of his teammate for England. Out of all the characters, his evolution has been my favorite to watch. He needs to get after Roy’s sister too. :shaq:

- Feel like I’m in the minority on this, but I wish they would fukk off with all the callbacks to Rebecca/Sam’s past situationship. It felt like a dumb move last season and it still feels dumb to me. :unimpressed:

- I dug some of the resolution points. Rebecca’s speech and holding her own against Rupert mainly. Not sure how I feel about the Nate subplot though. Nate’s dad just wants to see him happy, yet is mad when a front window dining spot is unavailable? Make that make sense to me. :patrice:

- Fail to see the point of Keeley’s storyline with Jack if she was just going to get back with Roy in the end. This and the Zava disappearance stick out like a sore thumb.

My feelings on this season remain the same as last year. Show has transformed from being about AFC Richmond into a questionable attempt of ‘This Is Us’. Sometimes an episode can balance things out nicely like last week’s, and there are others where it’s just saccharine overload.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Sam Richardson is underrated as fukk, his accent is crazy good. Absolutely hated what they did to Dani's character in this episode, he's actually a POS pretending to be a nice person.