Ted Lasso Series Thread | Apple TV+ | Season 4 Greenlit

Conz

Superstar
Daps
whole season legit felt like it hired writers out of a focus group.

they're gonna do a
AFC Richmond Women's Team
spinoff aren't they? :francis:
this is my prediction for the "4th season." just gonna be a soft launch for this. i bet it's gonna transition (no pun) into a title like "The Lasso Ladies" and Ted is gonna cameo twice a season, etc. Roy will coach, Rebecca and whatsherface will run it

wtf is Janie Tartt doing? didn't think he had a prayer of doing much after this show tbh

Daps
I am really not feeling this. I was getting tired of Ted Lasso by the end of the third season. I think I will skip. Although if they get Hannah in those dresses with the snatched waist .........
:banderas:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I could see them running with the female soccer team idea with Keeley/Rebecca running it. Maybe you get Ted to help kick it off or he is visiting with his son on vacation, but can't see him just returning as coach again.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This show is still the number 1 show anytime I log into Apple TV+ and I'm sure those Apple checks are probably better than anything the cast is getting anywhere else in Hollywood so it no surprise they have been begging Jason Sudeikis to green light another season even if he appears in only 2 or 3 episodes.