Technically, what can Superman do to stop the Juggernaut?

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
You talking reaction speed, movement speed or fighting speed? Because those are all 3 different things IMO

superman has him soundly beaten in all but travel speed, and thats a big MAYBE. seriously, the dude from flew the end of the universe to earth in like a week iirc. hes done too much insane shyt in terms of combat/reactions than surfer for them to be compared.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Fam, were you not impressed by Hickman's Captain Universe?
yeah i was, but come on dude... im looking at the entire characters history. her surviving that multi-star busting attack was really nice though..

a bit off topic but speaking of hickman, are you enjoying his x-men run?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I only know about juggernaut from the cartoons. :whoa:
- but can he even see the hulk in a fair one :patrice:

Oh yeah. They have scrapped multiple times.

World War Hulk beat Juggy on a technicality. Used his momentum against him and took him out of the fight.

main-qimg-6f087ca3f018e57acf8885c18d2fb55f.webp

Juggernaut also has a flat out WIN over the hulk.... but that's not talked about much for some odd reason

-hB98Co8refsEn97-Ubkmj4uShLKxiolLCrp_KuAAYv691h8ipo4ZJZFtcVCi0b5eP_IiBgEmBvO=s1600

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
superman has him soundly beaten in all but travel speed, and thats a big MAYBE. seriously, the dude from flew the end of the universe to earth in like a week iirc. hes done too much insane shyt in terms of combat/reactions than surfer for them to be compared.

I agree, Superman has some of the most ridiculous feats in comics in some instances but... honestly to me it depends on how you view it. Superman loses and fails to accomplish things he should do with ease commonly, but at the same time a big part of his character is that he always "saves the day". The bigger the stakes with Superman, the more likely he will win. Its just a matter of if you think the most recent appearances take precedent or if you judge by peak performance at all times.

Peak performances, Superman beats anyone..

Random month, Surfer probably takes 6/10.

yeah i was, but come on dude... im looking at the entire characters history. her surviving that multi-star busting attack was really nice though..

The power set is cosmic level, but any person can have it. Captain Universe is one of those characters I don't really judge on because they tend to be unbeatable when used.

and Hickman's run is hot fiyah of course

ALMIGHTY GOD

Daps
Reppin
all of creation
I agree, Superman has some of the most ridiculous feats in comics in some instances but... honestly to me it depends on how you view it. Superman loses and fails to accomplish things he should do with ease commonly, but at the same time a big part of his character is that he always "saves the day". The bigger the stakes with Superman, the more likely he will win. Its just a matter of if you think the most recent appearances take precedent or if you judge by peak performance at all times.

Peak performances, Superman beats anyone..

Random month, Surfer probably takes 6/10.

The power set is cosmic level, but any person can have it. Captain Universe is one of those characters I don't really judge on because they tend to be unbeatable when used.

and Hickman's run is hot fiyah of course

of course, or there wouldnt be any stories. but at the same time he does crazy shyt all the time. literally every month theres something new. if some characters had half the feats superman performed in the last 2 years, they would be wanked to high hell.