Technically, what can Superman do to stop the Juggernaut?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jugg's powers are magical though. :patrice:
People confuse the whole Superman and magic thing.
Magic isn't like Kryptonite where it weakens him.
All it means is for example a regular sword won't do shyt to Superman but a magical sword can actually cut him.
So Juggernaut's powers being derived from magic just means that Juggernaut is super-powered and his punches will hurt Superman like a punch from any other super-powered dude would.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BFR is his only option; either through throwing him into space, or banishing him to the Phantom Zone. In-character, it wouldn't be the first thing that he'd do, but I could certainly see him doing it after learning that punching Juggernaut won't work. Of course this assumes that both are in-character and are at normal levels. This can get messy if you bring in powered up or alternate versions.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It would play out like it did when he tried run up on Gladiator.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

juggernaut-gladiator4.gif

BUT IM THE JUGGERNAUGHT bytchHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Super speed doesn't have to just be used with physical force. We've seen superspeed characters restrain/tie up opponents at super speed or disarm/ disable weaponry.
No doubt

Why isn't this done all the time? No one will pay $3-$4 to watch super speed characters end fights in one panel that's why.

Exactly and that's also why no one puts on a kryptonite outfit and beats the breaks off of Superman in two pages.

And for the record we've seen superspeed characters strike opponents using their speed but not at levels that would cause permanent injury. Flash does it all the time.

Yep

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I only know about juggernaut from the cartoons. :whoa:
- but can he even see the hulk in a fair one :patrice:
Oh yeah. They have scrapped multiple times.

World War Hulk beat Juggy on a technicality. Used his momentum against him and took him out of the fight.

main-qimg-6f087ca3f018e57acf8885c18d2fb55f.webp

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
superman can just knock him out. less powerful characters have.

the nonsense in here, a nikka legit said juggs is more durable than superman.

superman is orders of magnitude more powerful than him

That'd be me, and yes, its accurate using normal or "classic" depictions.

I said Juggernaut is more durable than Superman, which is true, he IS. Don't get me wrong, Superman is arguably the most durable hero in comics, but he's not more durable than Juggernaut, which is probably the core of his power.

Superman is probably more "powerful" than Juggernaut, depending on your definition of power and when you consider all of Superman's various powers.

But Juggernaut, at his classic power levels and NOT the depowered ones, has never been physically KO'ed. He's been put to sleep or taken out with psychic attacks or had his durability stripped and altered, but never KO'ed by pure physical power (in canon).

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
That'd be me, and yes, its accurate using normal or "classic" depictions.

I said Juggernaut is more durable than Superman, which is true, he IS. Don't get me wrong, Superman is arguably the most durable hero in comics, but he's not more durable than Juggernaut, which is probably the core of his power.

Superman is probably more "powerful" than Juggernaut, depending on your definition of power and when you consider all of Superman's various powers.

But Juggernaut, at his classic power levels and NOT the depowered ones, has never been physically KO'ed. He's been put to sleep or taken out with psychic attacks or had his durability stripped and altered, but never KO'ed by pure physical power (in canon).

yes, he is. if we are going by feats.
and onslaught dropped juggernaut. merged hulk damn near two shotted him. captain universe beat the shyt out of him.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I only know about juggernaut from the cartoons. :whoa:
- but can he even see the hulk in a fair one :patrice:

Yeah Juggernaut has beaten the Hulk more than a few times but they tend to go back and forth in a slugfest
yes, he is. if we are going by feats.
and onslaught dropped juggernaut. merged hulk damn near two shotted him. captain universe beat the shyt out of him.

Fam, If you know my history, I don't doubt Superman and his power and PIS. And maybe I'm misspeaking or getting it wrong about Juggernaut and his KOs but what I meant was that nobody ever just KOs Juggernaut with fists and pure physical attacks (in canon). Onslaught didn't do it with physical attacks and Captain Universe is one of the most powerful being around and even he didn't do it with pure physical attacks. And Superman, as strong as he is, isn't just gonna KO Juggernaut with punches without a sundip.