Technically, what can Superman do to stop the Juggernaut?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Supes could rip the helmet off unless there was a specific magic spell that made that impossible.
I mean characters from Colussus to fukking Angel have ripped that helmet off at one point or another.

No, Superman could certainly rip his helmet off, probably in a manner similar to what Hulk did in their first fight.. The question is, what would he do after that?

Traditionally, all the helmet did was protect Juggernaut from telepathic attacks; it doesn't make him any less durable.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
No, Superman could certainly rip his helmet off, probably in a manner similar to what Hulk did in their first fight.. The question is, what would he do after that?

Traditionally, all the helmet did was protect Juggernaut from telepathic attacks; it doesn't make him any less durable.

Interesting. :ehh:

These VS threads are my favorite.

Carry on.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Yeah, not sure what the point would be for Superman to waste his time ripping off Juggernaut's helmet but just because Juggernaut got his powers from magic doesn't mean that Supes couldn't rip that helmet off without much trouble.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, not sure what the point would be for Superman to waste his time ripping off Juggernaut's helmet but just because Juggernaut got his powers from magic doesn't mean that Supes couldn't rip that helmet off without much trouble.

Yeah, I don't see how Juggernaut's magic would matter much beyond his own invulnerability. It isn't like Superman is fighting Thor, Loki, Strange, Fate, or DC's Marvels. Juggernaut has probably used his magic offensively maybe once or twice in 60 years. It would be like having Superman pull out something like Torquasm Vo.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
this is the correct answer.
close thread......

dc = ol gay pedo prison industrialeconomy gateway publication company.

after watchmen, dc is done.

art barr

watchmen is the most overrated thing out of DC. i prefer planetary to that shyt

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Someone call in Rob from ComicsExplained - dude's brown, he might like it here.

That being said... How has this gone on for 14 pages?

I don't like Superman much at all, but he's wash Juggernaut. Literally just get him moving, fly him into space, and point him at the sun. Once he gets moving he can't be stopped, right? Nothing to slow you down in the vacuum of space. Look. Fight's over.

Removing the laser beams, the frost breath, the giant project-able S emblem... Superman beat Flash in a footrace. He can fly. And even being generous to Juggernaut and claiming they're even close in strength... Superman can definitely run up behind him, lift Juggernaut's weight. Then fly. Into space. The end.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't like Superman much at all, but he's wash Juggernaut. Literally just get him moving, fly him into space, and point him at the sun. Once he gets moving he can't be stopped, right? Nothing to slow you down in the vacuum of space. Look. Fight's over.

Removing the laser beams, the frost breath, the giant project-able S emblem... Superman beat Flash in a footrace. He can fly. And even being generous to Juggernaut and claiming they're even close in strength... Superman can definitely run up behind him, lift Juggernaut's weight. Then fly. Into space. The end.

Mainly people underselling just how ridiculously durable the Juggernaut is.

What you said in that post is pretty much how I feel things would go, but Superman melting Juggernaut's face with heat vision or coming in and knocking him out in two hits isn't an option.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Superman is not faster than flash

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I mean regardless you said he was and he isn't.
I said he's beat Flash in a footrace. Which wasn't true upon review - they tied.
Twice.
Not really a terrible thing... to tie in a footrace with someone who is the fastest man alive. Especially when super-speed is your tertiary power.

Still a whole lot of pointless deflection and whataboutism instead of, ya know. Addressing the point of the post.
Which is fine. Do you, cuh. But I'm off engaging with it.

The point being made was clear: Superman is faster than Juggernaut, at worst he's as strong (:martin:) and he can fly. It's an unfair fight and this whole conversation should have ended on page 1.

Now if this had been a 'could Squirrel Girl beat Superman', I could understand 10+ pages.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I said he's beat Flash in a footrace. Which wasn't true upon review - they tied.
Twice.
Not really a terrible thing... to tie in a footrace with someone who is the fastest man alive. Especially when super-speed is your tertiary power.

Still a whole lot of pointless deflection and whataboutism instead of, ya know. Addressing the point of the post.

The point being made was clear: Superman is faster than Juggernaut, at worst he's as strong (:martin:) and he can fly. It's an unfair fight and this whole conversation should have ended on page 1.

Now if this had been a 'could Squirrel Girl beat Superman', I could understand 10+ pages.
A child could beat flash in a race. Still nowhere near as fast.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Twice.

Do it

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
But why? :russ: If it's off-panel, she'll find some way to wash him involving a squirrel bringing her a nut filled with kryptonite, or her talking Superman through a Lois issue and him forfeiting from the fight because he feels indebted due to her relationship counseling. Squirrel Girl is overpowered as fukk. Also, if you go by that weird show they did with her and Ghost Spider/SpiderGwen... Squirrel Girl is also low-key thick.

Get her in the MCU, Marvel! Don't need Brie Larson's trash Captain Marvel as a deus ex machina when you could have Squirrel Girl and all them thighs.