Technically, what can Superman do to stop the Juggernaut?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Idk why you posted this scan, but Hyperion would have won that fight without interference. Juggernaut has really good regen, but he's not immortal. With enough effort and intent to kill, Superman can do exactly what Hyperion was doing, except he'd finish the job and probably melt the skin off his face and then crush his skull, and liquify his brains. Then probably rip the Ruby of Cytorrak out of his body
I posted it because someone mentioned Hyperion, I remembered that Hyperion and Juggernaut fought before and thought the entire sequence was unintentionally funny.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Juggernaut survives fights with all of them. Of course is a teleportation out but full strength, empowered Juggernaut really isnt going anywhere unless he gets bored.

Doomsday can almost destroy half a planet
Darkseid can destroy somebody with lasers coming out of his eyes
Brainiac can transform into anything he wants with computer chips, wire, and metal.
Next your gonna tell me Juggernaut can beat the Hulk.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Him being invulnerable for one...magically invulnerable and we know Superman does terrible with magic. I'm not talking about the X men joining Juggernaut that is depowered to make fun stories..I'm talking about the real Juggernaut that chokes the Hulk unconscious.
how strong is the real juggernaut? im not a comic book person. But i found this interesting and now wondering whats the difference

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Doomsday can almost destroy half a planet
Darkseid can destroy somebody with lasers coming out of his eyes
Brainiac can transform into anything he wants with computer chips, wire, and metal.
Next your gonna tell me Juggernaut can beat the Hulk.
You gotta be kidding me...come on:laugh:

I guess no one here knows Juggermaut's powers..they got weak showings, showing cartoon stuff, talking about omega beans against a INDESTRUCTIBLE magic being. Lol. It's almost comical.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
how strong is the real juggernaut? im not a comic book person. But i found this interesting and now wondering whats the difference
He's ultra strong but he's not matching the most powerful Hulk ala Maestro but he can take anything Maestro deals out...anything Dr. Strange deals out...Thor...Ghost Rider.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted it because someone mentioned Hyperion, I remembered that Hyperion and Juggernaut fought before and thought the entire sequence was unintentionally funny.

Indeed, but there were a lot of caveats with that fight.

I agree with the sentiment that we need to nail down which versions of these characters we're using. There are version of Superman that can dismiss Classic Juggernaut (Pre-Crisis, OWAW Sun-dipped, Prime, Superboy Prime, etc), and there are also versions of Juggernaut that would do the same to Rebirth Superman (8th Day, Trion, Kuurth).

I stand by what I said regarding the more classic versions of the characters, though. Superman is either tossing Juggernaut into space or burying him underground. While I think that Superman is stronger than Classic Thor, I don't think that he is so much stronger that he could do what Thor couldn't do with his God Blast.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
What’s Juggernauts speed? I could see Superman just dodging and super speed wearing him down with punches, or he could rip his helmet off and lobotomize him.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You gotta be kidding me...come on:laugh:

I guess no one here knows Juggermaut's powers..they got weak showings, showing cartoon stuff, talking about omega beans against a INDESTRUCTIBLE magic being. Lol. It's almost comical.

Indestructible =/= Undefeated .
Keep in mind he's surrounded by a powerful force field and protected by a helmet. Superman doesn't have a force or armor.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Magic..wont work
Superman is just weak against magic, but he can deal with it. It just makes him more vulnerable to an opponents attack it doesn’t block his. Superman could actually fly a couple miles away hit him with heat vision as juggernaut charges and down he goes.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Superman is just weak against magic, but he can deal with it. It just makes him more vulnerable to an opponents attack it doesn’t block his. Superman could actually fly a couple miles away hit him with heat vision as juggernaut charges and down he goes.
Heat vision isnt doing nothing to juggernaut..lol

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how Juggernaught would do against the real Darkseid.

Probably get murdered like nothing.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Magic..wont work

People confuse the whole Superman and magic thing.
Magic isn't like Kryptonite where it weakens him.
All it means is for example a regular sword won't do shyt to Superman but a magical sword can actually cut him.
So Juggernaut's powers being derived from magic just means that Juggernaut is super-powered and his punches will hurt Superman like a punch from any other super-powered dude would.

So Supes could rip the helmet off unless there was a specific magic spell that made that impossible.
I mean characters from Colussus to fukking Angel have ripped that helmet off at one point or another.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shoot heat vision through the openings in his helmet and melt his fukking face lmao

not gonna read thru 6 pages of “smart” dumb comments tryna explain how superman would have a “difficult” time stopping the juggernaut :smh: