"technical wrestling doesn't sell tickets"- Hulk Hogan

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes

I'm certified Prime Minister in the JBO portion of this website, check the receipts I'm thorough. To those trying to spread distention in these ranks, tell me you wouldn't smash
:stopitslime:

ekk1i.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My fellow brother, I've pondered many days and nights over my attraction to Women in wheelchair accessories. I've always been curious, some might say I used to be scared of the disabled during my childhood but during my adolescence I seen a biography on the A&E channel that changed the way I view myself and others. I remember watching this biography and thou hast felt feelings of confusion and attraction.

Most of society views these women as asexual and sadly many become pariahs. A smidget of our great coli utopia looks down or even "lols" over my attraction to them but we must remember these women have feelings and needs as every other person in this world.

My friend, I've come to the notion that the vaginal area is indeed the vaginal area.

Lol

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Daniel Bryan was becoming more and more a draw as they pushed him seriously. He got over and he fans wanted him as the top star due to wrestling

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
WTF??? is it because hulk hogan cannot actually "Wrestle" a day in his fukking life and his whole career has big one big gimmick... unlike christ benoit, and or dean malenko.... WCW had alot of technical wrestlers...

:usure::usure:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:dead: at how quick this thread got derailed.

Hogan's right though. But it really comes down on what someone defines as "technical wrestling" to be honest.

Daniel Bryan was becoming more and more a draw as they pushed him seriously. He got over and he fans wanted him as the top star due to wrestling

He hasn't been a technical wrestler at all since his push started. He's been way more of a highflyer. His whole "hot tag" formula that got him hugely over with the crowd was based on fiery aerial offense, kicks and fighting spirit. Then his character work as a heel and in his tag team with Kane helped him tremendously with the fans.

Again, it depends on what we call "technical wrestling". I see it as being mat-based wrestling, a lot of holds and very little striking and that's the complete opposite of what has made Bryan successful in the E'.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I agree.
If you're a maestro in the ring, it's just icing on the cake.
Intriguing, charismatic characters will always draw more than technical savants whom have little else to offer.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
WTF??? is it because hulk hogan cannot actually "Wrestle" a day in his fukking life and his whole career has big one big gimmick... unlike christ benoit, and or dean malenko.... WCW had alot of technical wrestlers...

:dahell:

why would the man with the largest arms in the world have to resort to technical wrestling?

you think chris and dean could have withstood the pythons?