Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps

For someone looking to learn a skill which can enable you to make more money, here is an opportunity. This gentleman is very learned at what he does and teaches others to do the same. I've been learning this since the summer and know people who made a nice chunk of change on the META fallout a week ago and are poised to keep doing so as this recession ramps up. Someone posted a video of his on here back in July, and it helped me, so I'm posting this one in hopes it might help someone who needs it now. If nothing else, check out the brother's channel; the content is a refreshing change from the norm.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's really not a tech industry problem, but a multiple industry problem.

Why did many people go into tech in the first place? Modern pay, modern quality of life, etc.

Market got saturated with people who would have went into other fields.

Tech will bounce back, but it's time for those other fields to pay more and step into 2022 because they're the ones who may not survive tech's next major push when it pulls more talent once again.
my little cousin has a bachelors and masters in nursing. been a nurse practitioner working at hospitals for years. once she popped out that kid and had a little taste of staying at home, she bushed her nursing career to jump into tech so she could wfh