Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn she cute. I wonder what city she in so I can pull up on her.
setitoff-set.gif

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I ain’t going to lie they do be making them jobs look raw

I can’t lie only reason I’m going into the office tomorrow is for the free massage and I’m out at 2pm.

Like other brehs said in this thread, even though these layoffs are fukked, “I don’t think I can leave the tech industry”

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you Leadership was getting pissed off with the inflated salaries "day in the life of" videos, entitlement and WFH. They're loving this shyt. Yes, layoffs is like taking a step back but trust, they want to rebalance salaries and culture. They want people who are willing to work like slaves. No back talk, just do the damn work and STFU.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t lie only reason I’m going into the office tomorrow is for the free massage and I’m out at 2pm.

Like other brehs said in this thread, even though these layoffs are fukked, “I don’t think I can leave the tech industry”

I've done nothing but work at tech companies. As I'm getting older I need more stable employment. I'll be looking at tech jobs in more stable industries. And shyt if I can land a gov job I'l take it. Even with lower pay. Right now I need good benefits and stability. Will miss the money though, can't lie. But I been doing this for well over 15 years. I've seen too much...not worth the anxiety. I'm off that 24/7 shyt.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I've done nothing but work at tech companies. As I'm getting older I need more stable employment. I'll be looking at tech jobs in more stable industries. And shyt if I can land a gov job I'l take it. Even with lower pay. Right now I need good benefits and stability. Will miss the money though, can't lie. But I been doing this for well over 15 years. I've seen too much...not worth the anxiety. I'm off that 24/7 shyt.
IT for supply chain or military