Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
we gotta stop this black people stuff and focus on black men. I`m sorry but nobody is focusing on Black men, Black Women get an out via DEI and if we are being real when they were taking advantage of it very rarely if ever did they pull up black men to get into the door after them it was always "sistas" only or women empowerment.

Black men are the one in the streets with nowhere to go, black men are the ones in prison at crazy numbers, black men are the ones not in college, black men are the ones being killed by police.

Black Men need to be preparing for where the world is going and build for ourselves, thus nobody can leech of us to boost themselves up.

yup black men we got nobody to help us but ourselves. worse comes to worse there is always a simp out there for a woman regardless of her situation.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yup black men we got nobody to help us but ourselves. worse comes to worse there is always a simp out there for a woman regardless of her situation.

exactly, when black men get on we looking to put on black people period, when black women get on they double down on chastising Black men for being at the bottom. We gotta stop playing dumb. Black men need to focus on POWER thus any one who interacts with us will be forced to deal with us on our terms. If we do not do this we will be fukking extinct or another 500 years of being slaves.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The court of public opinion is what matters. Frankly, economically, times were worse for the average Joe under Biden than Trump. People don’t care about the how’s and why’s.
This. I made a thread on this the other day and MFs wanted to act like what I was saying was crazy.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm already in Healthcare Admin but trying to transition into Healthcare IT over the next two years.

Doesn't matter whose in the White House in my opinion, black people need to be preparing for a hypothetical Trump Administration in any case and getting skilled. It's going to even worse for the bottom 50% of Americans over the next 4-5 years and project 2025 will lock more black people into permanent poor working class status.

And Biden isn't much better, if he stays in the White House him and Kamala (almost certain to take over before 2027) are going to open the floodgates on green cards and HB1 visas until our impact is almost irrelevant percentage-wise because we already don't have the financial influence to match.

Getting familiar with Salesforce Health Cloud (Covering Customer Success/Experience, Marketing, Sales, and Product/Inventory Management).
Doesn't hurt to learn Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and CPQ

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Nah this is the first promising week that I've had in a month and a half. Also realized that my Indeed account was not visible to employers for weeks. They are zapping accounts now. It'll let you apply but you wont get the emails after a posting. The hiring freezes are starting to ease up. FIS is hiring 18 engineers, and consultants like Brooksource, Rand Consulting and TEKSystems are finally starting to pick back up.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

What some people (especially non-tech people) don't seem to understand.

Overall a good thread. When rates decrease we'll see another glow up of the industry. It's as simple as that.

Keep you skills up-to-date and keep them sharp for when that time comes. Then go after some pockets.