Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so these companies wouldn't be laying off employees because money is much more expensive to borrow? biden was smart to keepo trumps pick for the FED because this was inevitable and any new appointee would have been blamed along with biden. no one is attacking the head of the FED like they are all other biden appointees because he was initially put there by trump. trump was the one who pressured him to keep rates low to pump the market. these companies are doing whats in their own self-interest to saves costs and replace workers with AI wherever possible.

Bruh, Biden is getting blamed anyways, so what? Biden has said countless times the economy is in great shape when it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Optics > the truth

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, Biden is getting blamed anyways, so what? Biden has said countless times the economy is in great shape when it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Optics > the truth

biden is judging the economy the way all previous presidents have in the last 50 years especially by the metric trump used and has surpassed the numbers his predecessor espoused.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Powell, Yellen and Biden all deserve blame for this debacle. This was completely self-inflicted especially since plenty of people warned them about inflation. But they wanted to juice the economy to make Biden look good but it backfired.

Larry Summers sends stark inflation warning to Joe Biden​

Screen-Shot-2022-02-23-at-4.48.23-PM.png

im-769948

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I think Powell, Yellen and Biden all deserve blame for this debacle. This was completely self-inflicted especially since plenty of people warned them about inflation. But they wanted to juice the economy to make Biden look good but it backfired.

Larry Summers sends stark inflation warning to Joe Biden​

Screen-Shot-2022-02-23-at-4.48.23-PM.png

im-769948

you got it backwards, trump was the one juicing the economy since the rate should have been slowly going up since he was president. quantitative easing was meant to be temporary. by the time covid hit and he ratcheted up the money printer inflation was inevitable.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you got it backwards, trump was the one juicing the economy since the rate should have been slowly going up since he was president. quantitative easing was meant to be temporary. by the time covid hit and he ratcheted up the money printer inflation was inevitable.
You sound like Biden now. Too bad people remember the economy before him and after. Job and housing market is trash and inflation isn't going away anytime soon. Which doesn't bode well for his re-election chances with the economy continuing to crater.

Fact check: Biden again falsely claims inflation was 9% when he became president​

Facts First: Biden’s claim that the inflation rate was 9% when he became president is not close to true. The year-over-year inflation rate in January 2021, the month of his inauguration, was about 1.4%. The Biden-era inflation rate did peak at about 9.1% – but that peak occurred in June 2022, after Biden had been president for more than 16 months.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
biden is judging the economy the way all previous presidents have in the last 50 years especially by the metric trump used and has surpassed the numbers his predecessor espoused.

The court of public opinion is what matters. Frankly, economically, times were worse for the average Joe under Biden than Trump. People don’t care about the how’s and why’s.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The court of public opinion is what matters. Frankly, economically, times were worse for the average Joe under Biden than Trump. People don’t care about the how’s and why’s.

they don't care or that they don't know? i mean if someone is putting blame on a candidate, they do care.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
You sound like Biden now. Too bad people remember the economy before him and after. Job and housing market is trash and inflation isn't going away anytime soon. Which doesn't bode well for his re-election chances with the economy continuing to crater.

Fact check: Biden again falsely claims inflation was 9% when he became president​

Facts First: Biden’s claim that the inflation rate was 9% when he became president is not close to true. The year-over-year inflation rate in January 2021, the month of his inauguration, was about 1.4%. The Biden-era inflation rate did peak at about 9.1% – but that peak occurred in June 2022, after Biden had been president for more than 16 months.

Biden don't even know what year we in. How is he expected to know the state of the economy. His wife probably picks out his clothes.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Biden don't even know what year we in. How is he expected to know the state of the economy. His wife probably picks out his clothes.

This shyt just shows how pitiful the Dems are. They have these layup situations and continue to fumble. It isn't like the Republicans are posing some legitatement opposition, most of their surface level shyt is wacky as fukk (in the context of the avg American, I`m not talking about Global power brokers).

It's like how do you fukk this up? it makes rational people damn y'all deserve to lose being this incompetent

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt just shows how pitiful the Dems are. They have these layup situations and continue to fumble. It isn't like the Republicans are posing some legitatement opposition, most of their surface level shyt is wacky as fukk (in the context of the avg American, I`m not talking about Global power brokers).

It's like how do you fukk this up? it makes rational people damn y'all deserve to lose being this incompetent

Exactly the point I was trying to make. They have layups and tossing that shyt into the 5th row. Just bad move after bad move.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, if they lose this Election to Trump after all he's done.
reggie-miller-choke.gif

This race shouldn't even be close. This is embarrassing.
:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly the point I was trying to make. They have layups and tossing that shyt into the 5th row. Just bad move after bad move.

Man, if they lose this Election to Trump after all he's done.
reggie-miller-choke.gif

This race shouldn't even be close. This is embarrassing.
:mjlol:

This is why Single Childless men starting to be indifferent to all this shyt. Nobody is helping us and we don't give a shyt about the culture war shyt, women's shyt, etc. We gotta get it out the mud regardless. This why I`m like only use this country for Capital the way the people who run it do. At this stage this isn't supposed to be a "normal" society thus don't get caught up in the games hoping for it. You supposed to get your capital and then find a way to make it grow so you are no longer dependent on the system to do right by you. Who wants to be 50 years old still stressing over layoffs, job interviews, etc.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I'm already in Healthcare Admin but trying to transition into Healthcare IT over the next two years.

Doesn't matter whose in the White House in my opinion, black people need to be preparing for a hypothetical Trump Administration in any case and getting skilled. It's going to even worse for the bottom 50% of Americans over the next 4-5 years and project 2025 will lock more black people into permanent poor working class status.

And Biden isn't much better, if he stays in the White House him and Kamala (almost certain to take over before 2027) are going to open the floodgates on green cards and HB1 visas until our impact is almost irrelevant percentage-wise because we already don't have the financial influence to match.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm already in Healthcare Admin but trying to transition into Healthcare IT over the next two years.

Doesn't matter whose in the White House in my opinion, black people need to be preparing for a hypothetical Trump Administration in any case and getting skilled. It's going to even worse for the bottom 50% of Americans over the next 4-5 years and project 2025 will lock more black people into permanent poor working class status.

And Biden isn't much better, if he stays in the White House him and Kamala (almost certain to take over before 2027) are going to open the floodgates on green cards and HB1 visas until our impact is almost irrelevant percentage-wise because we already don't have the financial influence to match.

we gotta stop this black people stuff and focus on black men. I`m sorry but nobody is focusing on Black men, Black Women get an out via DEI and if we are being real when they were taking advantage of it very rarely if ever did they pull up black men to get into the door after them it was always "sistas" only or women empowerment.

Black men are the one in the streets with nowhere to go, black men are the ones in prison at crazy numbers, black men are the ones not in college, black men are the ones being killed by police.

Black Men need to be preparing for where the world is going and build for ourselves, thus nobody can leech of us to boost themselves up.