Tech Industry job layoffs looking scary

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

The whole game.

That dude is a commercial business real estate CEO so of course he wants people back in office and to go back to what it was.

People still aren't going back in though :mjgrin: :umad:

Dude here basically summed it up :heh: :mjlol:

The guy is simply a loudmouth tbh, I wouldn't put anything of merit to what he's saying. 50% unemployment rate? the world has never been anywhere near that. Dude talking all out his ass.

Sounds like wishful thinking from a CEO more than anything. Smart business people won't follow that model because they know if their company has a shyt reputation, then unless they're breaking open the bank nobody will want to work there.

No reason to get spooked over someone like that. They don't know wtf they talking about. Only people I feel bad for are his employees who don't want to be there but are having a tough time finding something else.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We are getting a flood of really good people wanting to work here and they damn near unanimously cite their company making them return to work...

Hiring managers here are like "we can pay them the EXACT same money they make now all we got to do is have them come in 1 day a week instead of 3:wow:"

All these fukking hiring managers and hiring coordinators :ohlawd: cause they eating good off big bonuses when they poach a top developer or architect from ibm or meta or amazon and they aint pay the person a penny more to leave. They just told them you going to save another 140 dollars a month on gas by only coming in one day a week, that's your raise right there.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

2k jobs applied to and only a couple interviews :picard:
picard.png
"Finishing a design boot camp" :comeon:

Go ahead and drop them titty meats on onlyfans baby girl...you aint ever getting a job...

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pretty sure the company I'm at about to go into layoff mode sometime this year and next year.

New CEO from the Middle East hired last year about to start making movies and some re-orging is happening right now.
I know they about to go right into looking for off-shore talent :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Pretty sure the company I'm at about to go into layoff mode sometime this year and next year.

New CEO from the Middle East hired last year about to start making movies and some re-orging is happening right now.
I know they about to go right into looking for off-shore talent :wow:
vince-carter-its-over.gif

He about to have them jobs reassigned to Surat by March

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
We are getting a flood of really good people wanting to work here and they damn near unanimously cite their company making them return to work...

Hiring managers here are like "we can pay them the EXACT same money they make now all we got to do is have them come in 1 day a week instead of 3:wow:"

All these fukking hiring managers and hiring coordinators :ohlawd: cause they eating good off big bonuses when they poach a top developer or architect from ibm or meta or amazon and they aint pay the person a penny more to leave. They just told them you going to save another 140 dollars a month on gas by only coming in one day a week, that's your raise right there.
1 day a week is 1 too many
:lolbron: :mjpls: