Teachers dressed as student day-funny or lowkey 'cism?

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
How is it :mjpls: when it's the reality they see everyday?

It's dress like the students day, what they supposed to do? Be totally unrealistic and pretend the students are walking around like this? :

pev2qFr.png
Dap + rep 😂😂 :mjlol: :mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps

It's dress like the students day, what they supposed to do? Be totally unrealistic and pretend the students are walking around like this? :

pev2qFr.png
I can't tell if I'm just getting old or I'm finally fed up with the bullshyt, but I actually wish we would go back to dressing up like this. Mind you I'm all for women having they ass out when going to ratchet clubs n bars and shyt, but there's no reason I should be seeing lumpy unwashed ass on my morning commute to the grocery store.

And if you think I'm exaggerating maybe you need to visit the hood every once in a while. Sure, we can blame it on poverty, but poor people existed back in the day as well and still didn't come outside with bonnets and "boy shorts"

a bigger question is why do kids dress and act like that? I was in high school in the early 2000’s, and we had style. You’d get clowned for dressing like that. Not to mention the attitudes these kids have. Not sure what these parents are doing out here…

Stop the cap nikka we THOUGHT we had style but wearing everything 3 sizes too big with fitted caps barely hanging on to our head was NOT classy in the slightest and the old heads shytted on us too. Only reason I'm complaining is because of the borderline nudity all the time but don't act like we had so much more sense than this generation

You really acting like wearing an oversized Iverson jersey with headbands, rubberbands, and girbauds was fly in retrospect come on son

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

pev2qFr.png
Im not picking a side either way. But not so much the dress but the act and the things they said. There is a certain type of student they are imitating.. and its not the nerds, anime kids for example.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Yeah the style seems to be dress extra fukking bummy these days with the kids…my wife is a teacher and the amount of kids I see with pajama bottoms, crocs, and a bonnet on is ridiculous…

My wife’s school is doing teacher dress like students day today so I asked her why isn’t she wearing pjs and a hoodie and she said no way in hell is she ever walking out the house looking like that…

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Kids do dress like that and it's sad. I was at a high school in Atlanta talking with students about banking finance and insurance. It's a program we have through my job.

Girls were walking throughout the school with bonnets on.

The principal at my high school didn't play that shyt. She come around and everyone made sure shirts were tucked in shoes tied etc

Daps
I can't tell if I'm just getting old or I'm finally fed up with the bullshyt, but I actually wish we would go back to dressing up like this. Mind you I'm all for women having they ass out when going to ratchet clubs n bars and shyt, but there's no reason I should be seeing lumpy unwashed ass on my morning commute to the grocery store.

And if you think I'm exaggerating maybe you need to visit the hood every once in a while. Sure, we can blame it on poverty, but poor people existed back in the day as well and still didn't come outside with bonnets and "boy shorts"

Stop the cap nikka we THOUGHT we had style but wearing everything 3 sizes too big with fitted caps barely hanging on to our head was NOT classy in the slightest and the old heads shytted on us too. Only reason I'm complaining is because of the borderline nudity all the time but don't act like we had so much more sense than this generation

You really acting like wearing an oversized Iverson jersey with headbands, rubberbands, and girbauds was fly in retrospect come on son

Which city are you from?