Teacher caught hugging up on a student!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
teachers really have a problem. way too many cases of them hugging up on or straight up fukking kids. usually in elementary schools too. I don't see this as often with colleges despite them all being of consensual age by that point. shows that the greater the authority teachers are given over the them the more likely they are to abuse it. Makes me think perhaps having a second adult , like a teachers assistant in the classroom might be a good idea to kept this stuff from happening.

Because it's not a case in college, so there's nothing to catch if it does happen

the problem is the student/teacher relationship, it's the adult and minor thing

EddieMurfee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
WEST COAST
pPj9phr
New i done f'd up smiley

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
that dude is sick…somebody gota confront him

How many of them lil kid chairs u sit on? :merchant:

How many swings at the playground you sniff?:merchant:

how many times did you wana jump in the pool and “wrestle” :merchant:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Alright I’ll try to make case for the old head:

Looks like the kids being silly filming videos instead of doing their class work

the teacher (probably stepped out the room) sees the kids out of order and takes the opportunity to sneak up on them and catch them in the act. He old tho so he don’t really understand that kids these don’t give a fukk about getting caught.

He snatches the girl, to surprise her unfortunately that’s still a teacher/student NO NO

Sorry OG best I can do for you is job termination. :ufdup:Take the plea before they throw your old ass in jail