Chicago
Creep ass nikka tried to get his dilemma on

tumblr_o6m2l3duh61toikeoo3_250.gif
:dead::dead::dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's so many vids of thots on strip poles, twerking and shaking ass in their underwear in front of kids... no outrage tho

I think there is outrage when that happens:dahell:?

Nobody talking about jail or trying to paint the women as sexual pedophiles though. Sometimes its just a matter of some people have ZERO awareness:snoop:

He didnt seem shy about being on camera,he looks directly into it. Seems like he really thought he was about to be apart of some cute tiktok collabo and become the cool teacher:mjlol:

But hes a man,so you have to assume maybe he was trying to cop a cheap feel too. But as someone who actually had a teacher go to jail for this,there are better ways to creep in silence. I clearly remember that teacher doing shyt that COULD have been considered creepy. But you couldnt prove that was his intention. And he would try it when he thought nobody was watching,probably got sick of looking up and seeing me noticing:ufdup:.

Definitely fired regardless of his explanation. A good explanation doesnt mean hes innocent. He may just know how to be a creep,but not go to the extent he cant talk his way out of it. But just like with my teacher who went to jail,eventually they will go all the way with it, after getting away with it so many times.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
man ain't no situation where it's appropriate for a grown man to come up and hug a young girl from behind

that looks like one of those old dudes that likes to 'play' and get touchy and feely with young girls to test the waters and if he gets the reaction he likes he'll push it further

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
in regards to the thing about nobody outraged when these women are twerking in front of kids, there were plenty going in when Lizzo was shaking her butt in front of kids. In fact, these women need to be under greater scrutiny for a lot of this sort of activity since they seem to fly under the radar with it.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
in regards to the thing about nobody outraged when these women are twerking in front of kids, there were plenty going in when Lizzo was shaking her butt in front of kids. In fact, these women need to be under greater scrutiny for a lot of this sort of activity since they seem to fly under the radar with it.
what outrage ? she didnt lose no spot or features. she get feminism / fatphobia / body positive / defense squad writing thinkpieces , jeff bezos was shouting her out