TDE Is A Bigger Label Than Death Row, Says Problem: 'They Had A 4-Year Run'

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
got grammys billboard ...american music awards ... bmi... prime time emmy...bet awards..mtv awards

he got a point

snoop and dre the only ones with awards ... and that's crazy

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TDE had more longevity...

Yeah because they went soemtimes years without releasing music!!

shyt being honest at the peak
PAC>>>>>TDE as record label, staff and a mudda fukkin crew...and if you also take years to be productive then fukk you too!!
I know . I feel like most of the discourse about tde prior to mr morale was that their artists were not releasing music and was it Tops doing .

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I totally agree that Suge was 99 percent the reason why it all got fukked up. But the label had to put the entire effort behind 2pac once he got there. As a consequence they had to take all that came with that. It was a "perfect storm" amongst the ppl and circumstances involved at the time.

True. I still feel like Pac's music sold itself.

Kurupt just said that they put "everything" behind Pac so he could be successful when he first signed. But Pac was already Pac. He was on the dopest label at the time, he was going to succeed. But he was stepping into an environment that ultimately got him killed. Dre left because of that same vibe there. So did Snoop. So all Suge had to do was leave out that element, and make sure his artists were good, and they could've ran sh*t.

Problem is, everyone doesn't deserve power and to be in that position. Ego and insecurities f*cked Suge up. And it cost them everything.