TDE Is A Bigger Label Than Death Row, Says Problem: 'They Had A 4-Year Run'

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. This is a joke. Them nikkas went years without releasing shyt. Like I said. Ruff Ryders and Rocafella >>>> TDE.
Tbh.
I'm gonna be blaspehmous and say pound for pound, album for album.
TDE is easily fukking with Murda Inc, Ruff Ryders, G-Unit, Rocafella, Deathrow etc.

:yeshrug:
School Boy Q, Ab-Soul and Kendrick Lamar have made some really phenomenal contributions to Hip-Hop.

SiR is a sincerely forward thinking and brilliant song writer.

And artists like Kendrick and SZA are legit generational. :yeshrug:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Considering kendrick probably made a top 5 album of all time, in any genre in TPAB, the label that is behind automatically wins
And The Chronic is arguably in top 10 Greatest album of all times in any Genre also, y'all Young cats wasn't even alive when the Chronic dropped and how it was hailed musically across different genres and was considered one of the greatest album ever

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Ruthless had more classics and sales overall than TDE :snoop: and I love TDE but let's be real.

Eazy Duz It
SOC
No One Can Do It Better
N4L
It's On 187um
Creepin On Ah Come Up
E. 1999 Eternal
And that’s not even adding

Uncle Sam’s curse
Art of war

Problem talking out his ass, I bet he posts on here :scust:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Hold up, the Kendrick dikkriding is only allowed in order to diss Drake :pachaha:

A lot of kids and "done with the 90s" brehs gonna start calling him the goat and create a crisis in the current stan base :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Tbh.
I'm gonna be blaspehmous and say pound for pound, album for album.
TDE is easily fukking with Murda Inc, Ruff Ryders, G-Unit, Rocafella, Deathrow etc.

:yeshrug:
School Boy Q, Ab-Soul and Kendrick Lamar have made some really phenomenal contributions to Hip-Hop.

SiR is a sincerely forward thinking and brilliant song writer.

And artists like Kendrick and SZA are legit generational. :yeshrug:
Son u got Jay catalog. Beans, Freeway. Cam, Dipset, Juelz, Kanye fukking West. Twista, And the list goes on who dropped classic shyt on Rocafella. U picking TDE over all them artists? Ur insane bruh. Lol.

U picking TDE over DMX catalog, The Lox, Eve, Ruff Ryders compilations, Cass etc etc. Literally these are labels that influenced the whole game's sound at one point. TDE ain't touching that shyt. And SZA ain't even fukkin wit Ashanti or Lloyd as far as classic Rnb records go. Let's be real. This aint even really about opinions. Put it like this. Get rid of TDE. Don't shyt in hip hop really change like that. Get rid of Ruff Ryders, and The Roc. shyt looks a WHOLE lot different.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
they had the shortest run of the super labels but easily the biggest impact and influence

and that how you have look at it

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge literally saved Snoop from a life sentence. P own brother don't fukk wit him like that after he got locked. Just sayin. Lol.

That was Johnny Cochran not Suge and according to Snoop, Suge was not the one paying for his legal fees. C-Murder's feelings toward P have nothing to do with business. C-Murder would also tell you P put his whole family in position to eat.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick Lamar fans and former label mates, ladies and gentlemen. Most delusional people in hip-hop

There’s no TDE artist with a bigger impact than Dre, Snoop, or Pac. And there’s no album with a bigger impact than The Chronic or Doggystyle.

TDE had a homosexual rapper for goodness sake. Don’t bring up Danny Boy, he was a singer :dame::whoa:
I'm a Kendrick fan and I know this statement is completely wrong. Don't think any Kendrick fans came in here trying to co-sign.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TDE (and really any contemporary label or rapper) has to fundamentally change Hip-Hop forever
and simultaneously be the greatest most profound rapper/writer/singer to have ever existed while
also being the most profitable and most liked and most........

The wall just gets taller to climb.
You can't be literally one of THE MOST famous artists in your generation AND write all of your own shyt
have it be critically acclaimed and step into that hall that only the GOATs occupy like a DMX or Tupac or Jay-Z or Nas.
:pachaha:
Nah, you gotta be pac reincarnated spliced with Nas and produce like Dre to get love.