Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:heh: what you don't realize is that you do the exact same thing

You just declare winners and losers and never explain or give viable reasons as to why

I always explain my position cause I don't just like people and choose them

You right now won't dare do a bar battle with this battle . As you typing roc bars you will realize how "that's light" they were.

And I never said he had nothing I gave him the 2nd

But acting like he was wilding is a little over board. We supposed to be the purist, letting that mediocre shyt roc was doing go as some outstanding shyt makes people no different than waka flocka fans

U made no points just gave generic statements
Didn't even really talk about the battle u went into a rant about lyricist
Why mention all those battlers, we talking about roc and JC this one battle
fukk everything else
U didn't mention one line from the battle that u made statements about
First thing u wrote was JC won without explaining urself
:russ:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
U made no points just gave generic statements
Didn't even really talk about the battle u went into a rant about lyricist
Why mention all those battlers, we talking about roc and JC this one battle
fukk everything else
U didn't mention one line from the battle that u made statements about
First thing u wrote was JC won without explaining urself
:russ:
well for the record i was being general when i said that, not just this battle

but my rant on lyricism was my problem with this battle, so it applies.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
First off jc 2-1 I really don't see how that's debatable but whatever

I don't even dislike rock, but watching people go crazy over mediocre predictable over used angles and set ups is what disgust me. Him and clips are made for each other be a room full of people going crazy over "get close ill dose you up" and lunchable breach downs that should be fun

Personally jc, b magic, danja zone, chilla, young kannon, nuborn, lotta zay big t and all other great lyricist should just quit battle rap now. Why keep spending all this time coming up with creative angles and schemes word play innovative bars etc just so a room full of dudes can keep screaming over simplified basic shyt and be killed on twitter all day by dudes saying you lost " in the room" so a ton of people can watch battles not to judge the battle but to judge reactions in the room and don demarco drops. Guys like Ty law, Anubis, ha double Danny Meyers etc shouldn't waste they time on a big stage where they get in front of clips have a perfect 3 rounds and they will still say clips won cause he was funnier and had 1 hot bar the whole battle but free styles some bullshyt, slip, stumble, choke, none of this matters, this is just a popularity game and they should get out now.

I hope they don't quit and realize there's enough REAL battle rap fans left that don't buy into overhyped bars and crowd reaction and actually listen to who was more lyrical.

The only place I fukk with when it comes to battle rap opinions is my nikkas and this board. People that listen out for bars. Too many people worried about every thing else but who was the better rapper is making this shyt wack.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Oh yeah I had the :wtf: face when that dose line got mad reaction. I'm like, how many times have we heard that shyt?? :dahell:

Knew I wasn't the only nikka disgusted by that shyt.

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never listen to nikkas anyway with reviews but :bryan:at the way nikkas was saying Roc bodied JC:russ:....JC CLEARLY won the 1st and 3rd rounds, no debating....2nd round was debatable....Roc started off slow but JEEZUS CHRIST that nikka picked up steam toward the middle....JC second hard as shyt with his leveled attack but tailed off near the end, the 2nd can go either way....Roc first round was one of the most gassed rounds in battle rap history in the building, he had a couple of strong points but for the most part wasnt saying much jus "REGULAR shyt".....JC clearly won this battle

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
well for the record i was being general when i said that, not just this battle

but my rant on lyricism was my problem with this battle, so it applies.
"I always explain my position cause I don't just like people and choose them"
U said it not me :ufdup:
Can u explain it clearly
Im just curious on ur view point

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh yeah I had the :wtf: face when that dose line got mad reaction. I'm like, how many times have we heard that shyt?? :dahell:

Knew I wasn't the only nikka disgusted by that shyt.
They when crazy cuz it was part of the scheme
Did u even listen???
If listened to it as a single line u missed the whole point

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I never listen to nikkas anyway with reviews but :bryan:at the way nikkas was saying Roc bodied JC:russ:....JC CLEARLY won the 1st and 3rd rounds, no debating....2nd round was debatable....Roc started off slow but JEEZUS CHRIST that nikka picked up steam toward the middle....JC second hard as shyt with his leveled attack but tailed off near the end, the 2nd can go either way....Roc first round was one of the most gassed rounds in battle rap history in the building, he had a couple of strong points but for the most part wasnt saying much jus "REGULAR shyt".....JC clearly won this battle
The fact u said JC second was good:mjlol: