Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
First off jc 2-1 I really don't see how that's debatable but whatever

I don't even dislike rock, but watching people go crazy over mediocre predictable over used angles and set ups is what disgust me. Him and clips are made for each other be a room full of people going crazy over "get close ill dose you up" and lunchable breach downs that should be fun

Personally jc, b magic, danja zone, chilla, young kannon, nuborn, lotta zay big t and all other great lyricist should just quit battle rap now. Why keep spending all this time coming up with creative angles and schemes word play innovative bars etc just so a room full of dudes can keep screaming over simplified basic shyt and be killed on twitter all day by dudes saying you lost " in the room" so a ton of people can watch battles not to judge the battle but to judge reactions in the room and don demarco drops. Guys like Ty law, Anubis, ha double Danny Meyers etc shouldn't waste they time on a big stage where they get in front of clips have a perfect 3 rounds and they will still say clips won cause he was funnier and had 1 hot bar the whole battle but free styles some bullshyt, slip, stumble, choke, none of this matters, this is just a popularity game and they should get out now.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka i said: i kinda liked tay's 2nd that my opinion i aint say shyt bout jc's second stop capin it aint that serious
Don't hate on a nygga cuz u a JC fan
Nygga got beat again clearly
Roc 2nd round was fiya

He lost too danja zone clearly too
Lost to 100 bulletZ clearly
that three Ls in the last couple months

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I don't even dislike rock, but watching people go crazy over mediocre predictable over used angles and set ups is what disgust me. Him and clips are made for each other be a room full of people going crazy over "get close ill dose you up" and lunchable breach downs that should be fun

Personally jc, b magic, danja zone, chilla, young kannon, nuborn, lotta zay big t and all other great lyricist should just quit battle rap now. Why keep spending all this time coming up with creative angles and schemes word play innovative bars etc just so a room full of dudes can keep screaming over simplified basic shyt and be killed on twitter all day by dudes saying you lost " in the room" so a ton of people can watch battles not to judge the battle but to judge reactions in the room and don demarco drops. Guys like Ty law, Anubis, ha double Danny Meyers etc shouldn't waste they time on a big stage where they get in front of clips have a perfect 3 rounds and they will still say clips won cause he was funnier and had 1 hot bar the whole battle but free styles some bullshyt, slip, stumble, choke, none of this matters, this is just a popularity game and they should get out now.

nah, they shouldnt do all that bruh :whoa: But i kinda get what u sayin, but thats the difference in those who can judge battles by bars alone and those who judge bars on the crowds reaction

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

there should be like a script edit or something where every time someone quotes a post of yours, it comes out as

:leostare: I Hate Charlie Clips

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

It's a live battle not a text battle
U gotta have the whole package
Nyggas come into a battling tryna find a way for there man to win
Smh at acting like roc ain't have lyrical parts too
And most of those people u listed are better than JC
I already think Ty Law would give JC the work
Lyrics are cool but it's more than one way to kill a nygga
Atom bomb or sling shot dead is dead

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
there should be like a script edit or something where every time someone quotes a post of yours, it comes out as
I always give a full breakdown and opinion and I wish people would debate that.

I don't mind debating opinions and we delve into the meat of what I'm saying

But every time it comes to this dudes just take the easy way out " you just hate clips"

Dude I am a thousand miles away from dude and have no personal grudges whatsoever with him

Believe it or not it is possible that he ain't as good as some make him out to be

If you willing to break down his battles with me we can do that.

But if not and you just want to take this easy way out of hiding behind the "hate" argument them just fall back and don't quote me and admit you just like dude for whatever reason and you will root for him regardless

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Killed him the 1st :russ: Stop lying to ur self

Another JC tryna find a way to make it debatable or give him a win :russ:

I guess roc ain't win the second clearly :russ:

JC ain't have one quality win this yr and every time he lost y'all tried to claim debatable
Nygga is average:russ:
:childplease: I still think Roc won, but it wasn't as clear as the crowd made it seem. Dudes there weren't really trying to hear shyt JC was trying to say. Tay Roc's aggression made it easier to side with him. JC recycling though :camby:. Tay Roc had light ish at times, but it felt like he hit harder cuz it's quicker to get and predictable but with aggression and delivery. JC's punches sometimes aren't exactly straight punches. I'm sure a lot of ish was missed by the crowd cuz I felt like I missed some stuff there cuz of mic issues. Plus bruhs are slow. At the same time, JC ain't exactly say a bunch of :whoo: ish besides his third.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It's a live battle not a text battle
U gotta have the whole package
Nyggas come into a battling tryna find a way for there man to win
Smh at acting like roc ain't have lyrical parts too
And most of those people u listed are better than JC
I already think Ty Law would give JC the work
Lyrics are cool but it's more than one way to kill a nygga
Atom bomb or sling shot dead is dead
:heh: what you don't realize is that you do the exact same thing

You just declare winners and losers and never explain or give viable reasons as to why

I always explain my position cause I don't just like people and choose them

You right now won't dare do a bar battle with this battle . As you typing roc bars you will realize how "that's light" they were.

And I never said he had nothing I gave him the 2nd

But acting like he was wilding is a little over board. We supposed to be the purist, letting that mediocre shyt roc was doing go as some outstanding shyt makes people no different than waka flocka fans

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
2-1 to JC. I won't lie and say I'm a big Tay Roc fan 'cause I'm not but it irritates me how he gets crowd reactions from the most basic of bars. He did well against Ill Will but I'm yet to see an impressive outing from him.