• Debatable

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Wow roc kinda fukked JC up to me :patrice: Jc actin like a lil bytch complainin after every line. This don't look good. Both of their firsts were fire it comes down to that round If you wanna give this battle to JC.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Once these hit, MAN ya lil brother gon have to hold you up :ohlawd: Roc got them haymakers man knew this wouldn't be a good matchup for JC.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
word roc got this

jc is hella overrated on the boards aside from the chilla battle i never saw the hype bout son.

the only battle im interested in seeing tay roc in is against clips, i don't know why he wants to battle calicoe :wtf: i dont care for him and surf.
Jc only good when he battling nobodies. Thats the only time I've seen him go ham aside from the chilla battle (he was a nobody then too, so...). Danja spazzed on him :laff:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Crowd was gassing Roc from the jump

yea i had to factor out the crowd...JC had better punchlines but Tay Roc was talkin that goon shyt that I like to hear and had more haymakers...it's a toss up...if someone gives the 1st to JC i cant be mad

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roc 3-0. Not a body bag but a clear win on points.

And whoever that nikka is in the crowd with the ad libs :krs: Dude had me rollin.

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roc 2-1

JC aint start spittin really until the 3rd. i guess he woke up. got on roc man a lil bit lol

Roc 2nd round was body bag tho

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
yea i had to factor out the crowd...JC had better punchlines but Tay Roc was talkin that goon shyt that I like to hear and had more haymakers...it's a toss up...if someone gives the 1st to JC i cant be mad
Definitely a debatable battle. I feel they both have a clear round and the other is a toss up

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
JCs first round went on for way too long.

2-1 Roc, u nikkas need to stop saying JC is the best.

Doubt hes even top 5.

Roc the first one with a paul walker bar?

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:smh: @ the hate for JC. You're the same corny nikkas hyping up wack nikkas like K Shine :gag: :scusthov:

Why are y'all acting like JC doesn't battle at least twice a month and still puts on better performances than most nikkas. :smh:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word roc got this

jc is hella overrated on the boards aside from the chilla battle i never saw the hype bout son.

the only battle im interested in seeing tay roc in is against clips, i don't know why he wants to battle calicoe :wtf: i dont care for him and surf.
Yeah, nikkas off the wall with that "JC edged it shyt" fukk no... He got baked.... Roc floated on this nikka.