MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
KeGgh3A.png

JC know he lost :russ:
its sad
Damn this is pretty sad :dead::dead: maybe 2 of these lines were actual punches, everything else was setups. He's actin like he's on some john john shyt. also roc has said that sir roc/ciroc thing like 3 times goin back to the red battle. Damn JC, let it go

Last edited:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
if EAT EM was the one that had Conceited on his shoulders when he faced Arsonal he won...they were doing actual cheerleading that battle

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town

this is exactly what I'm saying, why the hell wouldn't you write for tay roc?

He never said he didn't write for roc he the other battle and said he took some bars from the other battle redid them and used them

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst thing about this situation is the battle rappers that cosign that it's okay to recycle bars. If you recycled before battle rap became a business, cool, but it's a business now. You have got to stop the "niigga business" & conduct yourself with some professionalism. I'm not speaking about JC but on the battle rappers in general. They just have no business sense at all.

I completely get their perspective. Battle rapping is not easy. It's not easy to come up with clever material & you want the material to have maximum exposure. They feel like their bars are wasted. The problem is how are those bars wasted if the league owner flew you out, got you a place, & PAID you for a performance? I don't care when the league owner decides to release the footage he can wait 5 years, but he paid you, therefore the bars are not wasted.

We've seen this in hiphop before. It's always been wack. You would have an up & coming artist pay an established artist for a verse, & than that established artist would turn around & sale that same verse to someone with a bigger fanbase. We saw what Tru Life did to prodigy. Keep up they bullshiit they could cross the wrong owner.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
The worst thing about this situation is the battle rappers that cosign that it's okay to recycle bars. If you recycled before battle rap became a business, cool, but it's a business now. You have got to stop the "niigga business" & conduct yourself with some professionalism. I'm not speaking about JC but on the battle rappers in general. They just have no business sense at all.

I completely get their perspective. Battle rapping is not easy. It's not easy to come up with clever material & you want the material to have maximum exposure. They feel like their bars are wasted. The problem is how are those bars wasted if the league owner flew you out, got you a place, & PAID you for a performance? I don't care when the league owner decides to release the footage he can wait 5 years, but he paid you, therefore the bars are not wasted.

We've seen this in hiphop before. It's always been wack. You would have an up & coming artist pay an established artist for a verse, & than that established artist would turn around & sale that same verse to someone with a bigger fanbase. We saw what Tru Life did to prodigy. Keep up they bullshiit they could cross the wrong owner.
JC better tread softly fukkin with that big nikka...he looks like he eats bullets for breakfast and he still rockin durags with the flap out in 2014..not to be fukked with