Taxing Niccas With No State Income Tax.. Official #5 Mavs vs #4 Clippers Playoff Thread

Who you got?

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As the resident Luka hater who has always said he nothing but a high usage ball hog and that the mavs would get mopped up by the Clippers I'm down pretty bad right now :to:

Clippers need to pull this out for the culture :to:

There's got to be some Slovenian thots Luka done put hands on back home.

Somebody call his moms up and tell her to sue him again :to:

Cognito

All Star
Daps
:wow: We never got to see post up iso god Luka in the playoffs because he went up for a dunk against the Pelicans now he’s playing like post hamstring Harden with less shooting for the rest of his career

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
doesn't he just have general knee tendinopathy? It can just flare up at any point? His knee is never gonna be good. and it's gonna get worse as he gets older
They know about the tendinopathy. That goes away with rest and comes back with overuse. He was off the last three weeks before the Mavs series started, still couldn’t play, took a shot in his knee and looked like a shell of himself in the two games he did play. This has to be something different

lib123

All Star
Daps
Clippers should just blow it up and start over. Wild how they could’ve been better off just keeping SGA and building around him.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russ....6 for 35 in the last 4 gms.
Crazy thing is the first 3 games of that stretch they werent doing bad with him on the floor. +8 in 24 min, -2 in 19 min, +7 in 22 min, but tonight -13 in 16 min. Games 2-4 he at least we making his presence felt on the defensive end. Tonight 0 steals, blocks, and fouls.
Clippers should just blow it up and start over. Wild how they could’ve been better off just keeping SGA and building around him.
Problem is right now theyre too old, but i doubt they do that going into the new arena. If George leaves they have no means to replace him. If George, Harden, and Tucker all leave, the Clippers would only be around 30 mil below the cap. This was their all in year, but they also have to bring everyone back if they want to be competitive. The ideal scenario would have been signing Durant, keep SGA, and he develops that first year alongside Kawhi while keeping all your draft picks. Durant turned Kawhi down and the rest is history.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Crazy thing is the first 3 games of that stretch they werent doing bad with him on the floor. +8 in 24 min, -2 in 19 min, +7 in 22 min, but tonight -13 in 16 min. Games 2-4 he at least we making his presence felt on the defensive end. Tonight 0 steals, blocks, and fouls.
Problem is right now theyre too old, but i doubt they do that going into the new arena. If George leaves they have no means to replace him. If George, Harden, and Tucker all leave, the Clippers would only be around 30 mil below the cap. This was their all in year, but they also have to bring everyone back if they want to be competitive. The ideal scenario would have been signing Durant, keep SGA, and he develops that first year alongside Kawhi while keeping all your draft picks. Durant turned Kawhi down and the rest is history.

I think the issue was the Clippers were shook that Kawhi was gonna sign with the Lakers if they didn’t trade for PG like he asked. I don’t believe Kawhi was going to the Lakers to be in Bron’s shadow after winning finals MVP. Clippers should’ve just convinced Kawhi to be patient for one season and keep SGA.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Harden looked washed last night. Multiple plays where he couldn’t elevate or finish. And whistles to bail him out.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
OK, he has a "nice" game. I guess. But that shouldn't mean he can dodge accountability at every turn

it's like a 5 year old being distracted by a shiny object. The analysts/commentators should be better. I'm not saying they should be slamming him this game, but damn, stop dikkeating dude for everything.

Kyrie had 40 last game. excellent. Thats the expectation for a dude who is labeled as the "most skilled player ever." Cuz let Jokic put up 12 points and 4 fouls and see if he has people coppin' pleas for him in the middle of the game. Jokic had an all-time bad game against the lakers like 2 nights ago and he put up like 23/12/9.
I thought that 14 point game was one of Kyrie’s most impactful of the series. There was a time when the game was about wins and losses but now it’s all about stats and narratives.