Taxing Niccas With No State Income Tax.. Official #5 Mavs vs #4 Clippers Playoff Thread

Who you got?

• Total voters

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie’s game is nice breh, every player can’t be everything
OK, he has a "nice" game. I guess. But that shouldn't mean he can dodge accountability at every turn

it's like a 5 year old being distracted by a shiny object. The analysts/commentators should be better. I'm not saying they should be slamming him this game, but damn, stop dikkeating dude for everything.

Kyrie had 40 last game. excellent. Thats the expectation for a dude who is labeled as the "most skilled player ever." Cuz let Jokic put up 12 points and 4 fouls and see if he has people coppin' pleas for him in the middle of the game. Jokic had an all-time bad game against the lakers like 2 nights ago and he put up like 23/12/9.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Who ever wins this series is going get cooked by the Thunder’s five out Zubac/Lively/Gafford can’t pack the paint against Chet and Luka/Kyrie/Harden won’t be able to keep up with Shai on switch’s like they do eachother

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah, man. Come on! That CAN'T be the reason why. Even before the vaccine shyt, they have been doing this. And the anti-vax/anti-semitic/conspiracy shyt was all his fault!

i'm just tired of the discourse around him. All he has to do is one single flashy move and everyone is dikkriding him

He doesn't have to worry about leading a team. He tried it ONE time in 2019, and it was a disaster
He doesn't have to worry about making a deep playoff run

He just gets to hitch his ride to any given superstar (Luka, KD, Bron) and everyone will marvel at him like he's the first option. shyt is just lame as hell

He has zero All-NBA 1st team selections
He has zero MVP's
he has zero scoring titles

but he's just flashy sometimes so dummies like Jamal Crawford will sit there and glaze him on commentary all game. Like how dumb does he think the viewers are? Kyrie having 6 points and 4 points at the half is not a "good thing" just because the team is winning. Like, stop it

Paul George scored like 8 straight points to give them some momentum before Plumlee fouled Green to end the 3rd. Imagine if Paul George hit another three and got it within 10. BET them nikkas wouldn't be acting like Kyrie's 6 points was gravy
This CAC really hates Kyrie...

8x all-star, 3x all-NBA, all-rookie team, ROY, ASG MVP, NBA champ.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

lol...that's so bad and so specific...
giphy.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What good is he if the nikka never ever plays

On the bench during the playoffs during a huge game, just like last year, the year before that and the year before that
oh i know. it was just funny to read when I saw it.

I agree. I thought Kawhi would be ready to go once the playoffs started, but :francis:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
oh i know. it was just funny to read when I saw it.

I agree. I thought Kawhi would be ready to go once the playoffs started, but :francis:
He’s gotta have arthritis. They said his ACL and meniscus are fine, there’s no structural damage to his knee but they can’t figure out where the inflammation is coming from.

He’s cooked

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He’s gotta have arthritis. They said his ACL and meniscus are fine, there’s no structural damage to his knee but they can’t figure out where the inflammation is coming from.

He’s cooked
doesn't he just have general knee tendinopathy? It can just flare up at any point? His knee is never gonna be good. and it's gonna get worse as he gets older