Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My hypothesis:

Billy didn't kill Erin, John did.
Erin was trying to blackmail Billy and John that night for money for the baby's surgery because both of them slept with her at the family reunion; John got enraged and beat her up and then because Erin was threatening to go tell Lori everything and go to the cops, John put a bullet in her head to silence her forever.
Billy was super drunk though and doesn't remember everything that happened and has convinced himself that he must've killed her because he has her blood on his clothes.
John finding out that his dad saw Billy's bloody clothes has him ready to kill Billy and stage it like a suicide so that Billy won't remember everything and instead will take the fall for killing Erin and the case will be closed.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Billy ain’t kill Erin and he ain’t the father:unimpressed:

My hypothesis:

Billy didn't kill Erin, John did.
Erin was trying to blackmail Billy and John that night for money for the baby's surgery because both of them slept with her at the family reunion; John got enraged and beat her up and then because Erin was threatening to go tell Lori everything and go to the cops, John put a bullet in her head to silence her forever.
Billy was super drunk though and doesn't remember everything that happened and has convinced himself that he must've killed her because he has her blood on his clothes.
John finding out that his dad saw Billy's bloody clothes has him ready to kill Billy and stage it like a suicide so that Billy won't remember everything and instead will take the fall for killing Erin and the case will be closed.

I mostly agree with the above, but
I don't think John slept with her. I think he's just trying to cover up his brother's mistakes, because he doesn't want a lifetime of ear surgery and child support to cut into his own inheritance.
I suspect Billy was actually willing to pay for the surgery...he bought her the necklace, right?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I mostly agree with the above, but
I don't think John slept with her. I think he's just trying to cover up his brother's mistakes, because he doesn't want a lifetime of ear surgery and child support to cut into his own inheritance.
I suspect Billy was actually willing to pay for the surgery...he bought her the necklace, right?
I was leaning towards John killing her to protect his brother but then the gun had me thinking John was planning on killing Billy.