Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

Daps
Who y’all think Lori’s husband is sleeping with? Any chance that ties in to the ending? I can’t see how it will, but don’t think they would’ve introduced this for no reason. :patrice:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Who y’all think Lori’s husband is sleeping with? Any chance that ties in to the ending? I can’t see how it will, but don’t think they would’ve introduced this for no reason. :patrice:
maybe hes the baby dad

it gotta be somebody we already know and the the priest & uncle are too obvious

Daps
maybe hes the baby dad

it gotta be somebody we already know and the the priest & uncle are too obvious
Lori’s husband is an uncle too, but I doubt he’s the father. He would’ve had to have been cheating with Erin and someone else, cuz he’s still cheating with her and Lori knows who she is.

They pretty much exonerated the priest. The other uncle just had a light shined on him with just a couple episodes left. I never considered him prior to that. But the way they shined a light on him was too obvious, I agree. He’s not the father, but he’s hiding something. And it better be something worth hiding (like he was molesting her or something) because I still can’t figure out why the husband lied to Mare. :mindblown:

Daps
Oh and I think they’re zeroing in on Dylan being the murderer along with Erin’s trifling best friend and the random black dude. They’ve already established that he snuck out that night. And it’s obviously hella sus that he’s sneaking around with the best friend. Perhaps the best friend told him that he wasn’t the father so they terrorized her for it. But that doesn’t really fit with what they’ve shown us thus far (his attitude towards that child changed when the paternity test came back).

Classic trope to return to the most likely suspect after they “ruled him out” earlier in the show. So this refocus might just be a red herring as well:yeshrug:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking she might have been referring to a potential drug relapse or some shyt with the way she praised it "is he doing it again"..."with that woman?"...could be doing drugs with/having affair with Carrie

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Oh and I think they’re zeroing in on Dylan being the murderer along with Erin’s trifling best friend and the random black dude. They’ve already established that he snuck out that night. And it’s obviously hella sus that he’s sneaking around with the best friend. Perhaps the best friend told him that he wasn’t the father so they terrorized her for it. But that doesn’t really fit with what they’ve shown us thus far (his attitude towards that child changed when the paternity test came back).

Classic trope to return to the most likely suspect after they “ruled him out” earlier in the show. So this refocus might just be a red herring as well:yeshrug:

I've got to give them credit:
I don't see any consensus online about who the killer is. So, once it is revealed who the real killer is, if people start saying it was "so obvious to everyone all along", you know they're lying.

Most "mystery" shows would have been figured out by now by people online (or by people who know spoilers and pretend they figured it out themselves).

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see any consensus online about who the killer is. So, once it is revealed who the real killer is, if people start saying it was "so obvious to everyone all along", you know they're lying.

Most "mystery" shows would have been figured out by now by people online (or by people who know spoilers and pretend they figured it out themselves).

yea most mystery shows ive been able to figure out in the first half of the season. i gotta admit. im stumped. i feel like there are red herrings galore in this show.

its gives me true detective feelings where we might find out about pedo ring or some shyt.

part of me still feels like it was john becuase of the way ryan stared so long at the news story. idk though at the very least that boy the daddy. like i said im stumped

Daps

Agreed, but imo the best written mystery shows do look obvious...retrospect!!