Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
A typical lazy ass do nothing tether... Got it thanks
What exactly are you talking about "doing" breh? Funding the film and paying to watch when its released? I'm not doing that shyt. I'm not finna spend the next 5 years paying to watch moviea I helped fund just cause @JoseElbow592 said _____, but you can. At least you "did" something

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'm in here being serious so remarks like that let me know to remember your name and to not take u serious in the future on any other topics.

I will never respond to u ever again Peace.
Nothing about you is serious you're a clown who thinks black people are afraid of speaking about their contributions to American culture because it might upset Latinos. No one here is taking you serious and I personally enjoy laughing at your ineptitude. Make sure you remember this anecdote before bringing your musty ass into the next thread and stinking it up goofy.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
What exactly are you talking about "doing" breh? Funding the film and paying to watch when its released? I'm not doing that shyt. I'm not finna spend the next 5 years paying to watch moviea I helped fund just cause @JoseElbow592 said _____, but you can. At least you "did" something
I asked your lazy tethering ass what you will be doing beside letting your p*ssy bleed out online and your reply is "buhH buhH BUH what else can I do" :skip:

fukking clown

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I asked your lazy tethering ass what you will be doing beside letting your p*ssy bleed out online and your reply is "buhH buhH BUH what else can I do" :skip:

fukking clown
Uhhh, it sounds like your p*ssy is bleeding :usure: I mean all I did was ask if this is gonna settle the debate or are yall gonna have to fund and pay for parts 2-6 cause @JoseElbow692 said _____... and look at how you're reacting.

That's how I KNOW you're gonna be all in for the next installments... it don't take shyt for cats like you-- the primary customer base-- to feel "attacked" and "do" something. He got you. Hook, line, and sinker. Just wait til @JoseElbow3957 finally speaks up, on gawd :mjlol:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Uhhh, it sounds like your p*ssy is bleeding :usure: I mean all I did was ask if this is gonna settle the debate or are yall gonna have to fund and pay for parts 2-6 cause @JoseElbow692 said _____... and look at how you're reacting.

That's how I KNOW you're gonna be all in for the next installments... it don't take shyt for cats like you-- the primary customer base-- to feel "attacked" and "do" something. He got you. Hook, line, and sinker. Just wait til @JoseElbow3957 finally speaks up, on gawd :mjlol:

:laff:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I was at the premiere in Detroit there was some Stunners dressed in their Sundays best. Had my heart beating fast 😍 looked like a black award show. Not a dusty tether in sight.

Movie was absolute fire. the pioneers of hiphop represented heavy and the audience was clapping. When you see the bluray or stream you will immediately know the parts the audience were clapping at and you'll wish you were at the premiere with us.

Black excellence as far as the eye could see. Bel Air Luxury Cinema popcorn was trash tho. They tried to hate on the movie by hiding the marquee showing the big "Microphone Check" instead when you drove up it said "Digital Production" same thing happened in royal oak for hidden colors 5 premiere where they hid the title. White theater owners move sheisty in michigan.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

So continue being a stereotypical lazy ass do nothing tether... Got it thanks

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Word of advice. That @Buddy tether is a nut case. He worried about how folks spend their money too much. He want what Tariq does to be a scam like many of the people from his homeland do.

At this point I'm sure I only see about 30% of this forum with all the hating pocket watching tethers that have to be blocked

I go the extra mile of blocking anybody that gives a thumbs up to a hater comment so I might see as little as 20% of the forum.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
@SupaDupaCool what do you have to say about the receipts posted

Don’t get all hoecean @Billy Ocean on us now:mjgrin:

What the fukk did he prove? That there were American DJs too? The fact you're so simple minded you think a bunch of YouTube videos is a flex is amazing. "DiScO dJs hAd sOunDsyStEms tOo!!! A JaMaiCan DJ wEnT tO A pArTY in MiAmI!"

Okay and?

Jazz began after cacs taught (creole) black people how to play piano and write music sheets. Does that undermine Jazz as a black American art form?

You think the earliest black American DJs didn't listen to or have interaction with white DJs?

Never claimed that Jamaicans invented DJing, dubbing, toasting, or sound system music production. And I DEFINITELY never claimed that these Jamaican immigrants were playing reggae for audiences and speaking in patois. The fact dude feels the need to take such personcal digs at Herc says a lot about how much of a self-important clown dude is.

As if "Black Americans" who had access to all this decades longer were sitting around looking at each other until Jamaicans came. These are the weird narratives yall have to make up and argue with yourselves over, and then think you're "dropping knowledge" then project onto others, in this bizarre crusade to claim Jamaica--one of the most musically innovative places in the world--was incapable of creating or influencing music in America.

They built a culture of THEIR OWN around DJing, sound system clash parties and productions, dancehall, toasting, dub recording and electronic music production. And what they were doing is not what was going on in Discos, and it led to Hip Hop when they brought it over. No amount of YouTube clips about Disco DJs from the 70s is going to change what THEY were doing at the time. Maybe you should look into that and TRY simply appreciating a culture outside of your own without your childish insecurities getting in the way. I know its hard for a MAGA nicca. You might actually turn pro-black instead of a conservative and appreciate what another black culture was doing with music gear at the same time Disco Djs was spinning records in America. Caribbean DJ, dubbing, sound system clash culture and productions had an impact on the already sprawling NY Disco scene and it led to Hip Hop in the Bronx. fukkin get over it.

Again I don't have the same cac mindset as you morons.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So continue being a stereotypical lazy ass do nothing tether... Got it thanks
Word of advice. That @Buddy tether is a nut case. He worried about how folks spend their money too much. He want what Tariq does to be a scam like many of the people from his homeland do.
Yall are strenghtening my point. I'm a Black American yet yall foam at the mouth at an honest question based off his history and scream tether instead of just answering the question or considering the implications.

• When White Supremacy was the Hot Topic, people funded and paid to watch Hidden Colors.
  • When The Gay Agenda was hot, peoole funded and paid to watch Buck Broken.
  • The origins of Hip Hop are the hot topic, so now yall fund and support Microphone Check.

It's honestly a straightforward business model if you're willing to accept it :ld: Catch a trending issue, lean into it, then provide a product as the "solution"... Remember how Ahmaud Arbery would still be alive if he had Ogun Juice? Ogun is Nigerian tether culture, why wasn't it "FBA Juice"?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Anybody against this movie is an agent, tether, or c00n. This is our history told by the ones that were there. Who could have an issue with that?
No anybody black supporting Tariq is a c00n, idiot and more than likely mental Ill like @TripleAgent:ufdup: . You can’t separate him literally working with Republicans to sow voter apathy and to weaken and destroy black people with policies that will effect our lives, then say we are c00ns for not watching a lil funky ass rinky dink documentary about music :what: if he can’t be trusted to tell the truth about shyt we can see with our eyes in real time how can you trust him with providing you with any knowledge.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
My dude...if the goal is to get as many people to watch it, WPIX videos don't do numbers like that. Remember, I specifically stressed Hot 97 and Power 105 which would get those 6 digit to million view numbers. The WPIX video currently is over 2K.

Thats why ol boy in this thread is stressing Hot 97 and Power 105 because that's the real target audience. WPIX is bottom of the barrel promo for someone of Tariqs calliber.

Hot 97 put him on their YouTube page with millions of followers