Ayo :laff:

‘You FBA but you gotta just sit n be quiet’

UNLESS you’ve shown a track record of loyalty and tangibles :ufdup:

These are grown men following this! :russ:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
THIS is what makes the cult start asking questions? Not the 100s of other ridiculous shyt he's said. THIS??? nikkas boy :snoop:
None of them have even asked how he's going to get them reparations like he promised them if they followed his so called movement.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Whether you agree or disagree with this move. This is the Honorable Tariq Nasheed’s MO. From going on Fox News and CNN several times to being on with Jesse Lee Peterson, No Jumper and DJ Adademiks. He just recently was going back in forth with that tether/c00n Myron from Fresh N Fit.

Just sit back and enjoy the festivities, friends.
rMxPfs0.png
None of that grew his audience from where it was at before he did any of those things.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
None of them have even asked how he's going to get them reparations like he promised them if they followed his so called movement.
I don't ask but what I think he is saying to his belief is if blacks stop voting democrats it will force them to put it on the table. I will say he is not the only one talking reparations. I think he is slowly bringing more and more attention to it. I hope people don't expect HIM to get the reparations lol...that's putting way way way too much stock into Tariq as this is going to take many people to fight for this.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Wild part he was on the cancel DJ vlad wave which in turn had

Lord Jamar not doing interviews with vlad anymore calling him a guest in hip-hop

Now lord Jamar on Tariq’s wave

I wonder what lord Jamar thinks about this :jbhmm:

He’s said he’s “disappointed” in him, but he ain’t trippin.

I don’t have the timestamp, but here’s his stream from last night: