Tariq Promotes Vlad, His Followers Start Asking Questions

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Chill brehs, Vlad is WHITE so he's not REALLY an immigrant like Tunde, Marley or Juan.

Is this the infamous "Ozempic Face" though? They both look funny

Ozempic face makes you look gaunt. They both have full looking faces, probably just lighting and their poses.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm not a fan of vlad or Tariq but it's an interview he's done with with c00ns and white supremacist

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
His next live is going to have him trolling all of his followers for asking legit questions.

Caller: Tariq why did you go on Vlad's show?

Tariq: Oh here we go, Why did you go on his show neega? Are you not FBA neega?

You can bet he's going to wear that trolling African accent out trying to spin this dumb shyt.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So half FBA isn't FBA?
According to Tariq’s own website, it depends.

IMG-9018.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yes, Tariq was on that shut Vlad out wave and at first I was like why is he going on there then I thought, name one other person that will go on Vlad show and shyt on him? I'm almost willing to bet he is calls Vlad a SWS to his face.

Let's not get it confused though this is mainly to market the hiphop doc man trying to win that emmy, oscar, or whatever. (Sadly not many if even no major black hiphop produced outlets are interviewing him)

Like where the fukk is Elliot Wilson and B.Dot?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i did not realize Vlad was so sickly looking. is he a drug user? history of disease? he looks like a fat guy that lost a lot of weight in a short time. he has that sickly look, like Rick Ross did when he first lost weight. yuck