Tariq Promotes Vlad, His Followers Start Asking Questions

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Whether you agree or disagree with this move. This is the Honorable Tariq Nasheed’s MO. From going on Fox News and CNN several times to being on with Jesse Lee Peterson, No Jumper and DJ Adademiks. He just recently was going back in forth with that tether/c00n Myron from Fresh N Fit.

Just sit back and enjoy the festivities, friends.
rMxPfs0.png
He is not black.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't ask but what I think he is saying to his belief is if blacks stop voting democrats it will force them to put it on the table. I will say he is not the only one talking reparations. I think he is slowly bringing more and more attention to it. I hope people don't expect HIM to get the reparations lol...that's putting way way way too much stock into Tariq as this is going to take many people to fight for this.
Yeah but he said it like he had some secret method no one else had. He's not doing anything at all. Talking about reparations is not bringing it any attention. What political force is behind him??? The recent reparations legislation that has been going on in different states doesn't involve anyone from his or Carnells camp. Those people are doing the real work not sitting around on Twitter talking about reparations in an echo chamber for years on end then going to DC in front of each other doing the samething once a year..

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And that's why it's perfect for Tariq to go on there.

Because it's gonna do numbers because of the beef and controversy and Tariq gets to promote his movie which is ABOUT Hip Hop to more people.

He will call out Vlad the same way he did the cac from No Jumper at some point.

Similar to this

It's business at the end of the day. I get it

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yeah but he said it like he had some secret method no one else had. He's not doing anything at all. Talking about reparations is not bringing it any attention. What political force is behind him??? The recent reparations legislation that has been going on in different states doesn't involve anyone from his or Carnells camp. Those people are doing the real work not sitting around on Twitter talking about reparations in an echo chamber for years on end then going to DC in front of each other doing the samething once a year..
How much lead way have others made? Are these individual on platforms like Tariq, etc speaking on reparations to be public. In South Carolina there is a guy name Marcel Dixon that is speaking on it and he is connected with Tariq. Like I said, I see it that Tariq is of the belief that if we stop in the voting process we can force democrats to act on the reparation/tangibles conversations. Dixon campaign against Clyburn was based mainly on talking reparation, this is something I don't think should go unnoticed. He lost indeed but we are behind the 8 ball on the reparations talk as black folks especially in South Carolina love to vote the incumbent or someone with close connection to a once was (with that said SC Dem voters are primarily black women and they were going to vote Kamala in this state but when she dropped they went with Biden because of ties to Obama).

Political force behind him, like who? I could be wrong but that loaded being that blacks (FBA/Freedmen/ADOS) are so undermined, did you hear when Kamala was asked about Reparations/tangibles?

Let me speak on the recent reparations in by state (North Carolina) which was one city Asheville. The committee from Asheville drew up a 2.1 million dollar plan.

There have been all sorts of reparations committees for 40plus years now but what I see now is the most conversation on it ever. I've saw people stand up at campaign rallies in North Carolina and South Carolina asking candidates their opinion on reparations, this is something I just started see happening the past few years.

Mr @Problematic Pat question do you feel blacks (FBA/ADOS) should get reparations? If yes what is your idea of how we should move forward with receiving these tangibles?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Some of you guys admire these con artists. All Tariq and Vlad care is money. And they make ridiculous content to make that money, regardless of how dangerous their content may be to some people.

I don't remember last time I watched a video of any of these two guys. It's very easy to just not click it.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Vlad got folks on the payroll to boost his online traffic. They can't turn down the money when Vlad provides an offer. Tariq is a hustler and he isn't going to turn an offer that pays him to talk shyt and gain more exposure online. It's a win win for both Vlad and Tariq.