Tariq Promotes Vlad, His Followers Start Asking Questions

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lmao so someone mixed with a white parent whose family immigrated in 1922 or some shyt is good to go but a fully Black person with an “FBA” parent and Jamaican parent who immigrated in 1971 is questionable?
:mjlol:

Oh I wonder where how he came up with that criteria?

You nikkas are a fukking joke.
You see, it's tethers like you that don't want us to be great. Against FBA and the rest of us good FBAs. Family, go buy the Mackish Package and step your game up. Don't want to be looking dusty for the New Years. Also, for a cheap 100 dollars, go get a special addition of Microphone Check. Can't let these tethers rewrite history. Yes indeed family. Family, I gotta pick of TJ, Miles, Coco and all the other biracial children I gotta go pick up from No nikkas Montessori school. Take care family and don't forget to donate to Buck Breaking 2 on GoFundMe

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Hey Hey family it’s your boy Tariq Nasheed aka King Flex. Make sure you check out my interview with DJ Vlad where we will discuss everything from bussy to the upcoming election. I know I’ve talked about Vlad in the past but I’ll do anything for some clout and some bussy tune in family.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Whether you agree or disagree with this move. This is the Honorable Tariq Nasheed’s MO. From going on Fox News and CNN several times to being on with Jesse Lee Peterson, No Jumper and DJ Adademiks. He just recently was going back in forth with that tether/c00n Myron from Fresh N Fit.

Just sit back and enjoy the festivities, friends.
rMxPfs0.png

Imagine being a grown ass man and sucking dikk like this guy.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Ayo :laff:

‘You FBA but you gotta just sit n be quiet’

UNLESS you’ve shown a track record of loyalty and tangibles :ufdup:

These are grown men following this! :russ:

It makes more sense when you realize deep down shyt is just a brigade of "black c00nservative" cac-aspiring c00ns, 1000x more concerned with "distinguishing black Americans from immigrants" and dehumanizing "non-FBA" than taking on white supremacy or putting on a real fight for reparations because that would require them to take on the white Republicans they passively support over and over.

I will never stop reminding people, Tariq got a mouthful to say about untrutworthy African "tethers" and "foreigners" as a nemesis and a threat to "black Americans." He will go on a whole dissertation of why Kamala Harris "hates black Americans" and must be rejected by the black community. But he will look at Donald Drumpf, a descendant of euro trash German immigrants who is actually responsible for dismantling black peoples rights directly, and he will tell you how Trump's starting to "grow on him," Project 2025 ain't no big deal, Democrats finessed the 2020 election.

They need to quit the pseudo intellectual speak about reparations and just be what they about. A bunch of right wing c00ns who hate black people but want to drape themselves in the American flag like a bunch of idiots.

Dude ain't nothing but a coward, cac dikk riding, c00nservative scumbag. Nothing he says is smart or consistent. Just dumb, hypocritical, and complete house negro bullshyt. Bunch of overcompensating "thank God massa took me out the jungle so I can be here!" Uncle Tom niccas pretending to be the arbiters of black political movement.

shyt is pathetic man.