Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Man, we been trying to tell y'all for years about this nicca, telling y'all that he's a sellout and y'all just refuse to believe it. This nicca is the opps. He will work for whoever is paying him the biggest check.

He's a LITERAL sellout. I'm reading the news today and I randomly come across this :gucci:

'It was a missile strike': Trump fans go nuts claiming Nashville bomb was Chinese plot to steal election

:gucci: if you black and still listening to this nicca in 2021... yo mama and yo daddy need to slap the black off of you.

What else do you need to see?

The nicca told us not to vote, after we voted anyway, he tried to use Trump talking points telling us the election was stolen. Then he's being supported by Qanon.

Like what else do you need to see?? :mjtf:
Oh no hes a REPUBLICAN :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Blocked the corny ass bytch in this thread talking about "owning slaves." :camby:

@Barnett114 please at least hit this fukk nikka calixprynce up for low quality posting. That type of rhetoric is disgusting. :scust:

p*ssy ass nikka u dont want no smoke , u dont want no cancer

tenor.gif

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
from a pimp in the bay, to mac lessons, to hidden colors, to fighting for ados and pro blm, to now hating on blm,and now pushing voter fraud like maga cacs

all this in a span of 4 years
:mjlol:
Dude switches characters and storylines more than wrestling

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It perfectly addressed what you said. :umad:

p*ssy ass nikka nerds got pressed by a "liberal" with a .40 and ran to the mods

"
bytch, I'm from the streets they don't give me money then ima take it
Fall in KOD, thru these Louie shades I see booty shakin
You get R-I-P, you get filled with heat leave yo body shakin
bytch I'm from L.A, with drug dealers, killers, and rapists
Masturbate my trigga, I finger fucc nina til she naked
"

tenor.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They're aligning that tradition with mainline democratic politics for sure.

On here and even in general you rarely see a black democratic make the argument for their political position independent of racism. That's usually the leading push until they get cornered on what Dems have done for black folks and then they'll trot out the "general good" or discuss "the limitations of government" and that's when their lack of black-centered politics come through.

You're right, even many of the so-called activists are just posturing/agitating for a platform more so than they resemble any sort of alternative political view.

When I supported Sanders it was never under the guise that he was some champion of black folks. None of these politicos are centering us and that's a problem.
I'd assume if someone was an admitted democrat that they like nanny state big government bullshyt. I guess people don't want to be honest about that either.