Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Nobody is seriously using Black Panther Party/ Malcolm X talking points. Everyone is either liberal Democrats or centrists.

They're aligning that tradition with mainline democratic politics for sure.

On here and even in general you rarely see a black democratic make the argument for their political position independent of racism. That's usually the leading push until they get cornered on what Dems have done for black folks and then they'll trot out the "general good" or discuss "the limitations of government" and that's when their lack of black-centered politics come through.

You're right, even many of the so-called activists are just posturing/agitating for a platform more so than they resemble any sort of alternative political view.

When I supported Sanders it was never under the guise that he was some champion of black folks. None of these politicos are centering us and that's a problem.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
you in the Souf with no firearms . nikka i'll victimize you then spit on you . you dont want no smoke , u dont want no cancer
@*DalMem* come bacc to TX and see me :smoker::smoker::smoker: nikkas dont live that life

jesus christ those look nasty...what kinda ammo is that (iknow they're hollows) but what brand and model?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
jesus christ those look nasty...what kinda ammo is that (iknow they're hollows) but what brand and model?

863552000023__76612.1585598445.jpg

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I had to be a sellout because I was just tryna to stand out, thats all:troll:

Tariq considers his opposition, the mainstream black political class "sell-outs", but this speaks to my other point about using black empowerment language like "selling out" as if the liberal position is somehow the pro-black one.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Tariq considers his opposition, the mainstream black political class "sell-outs", but this speaks to my other point about using black empowerment language like "selling out" as if the liberal position is somehow the pro-black one.
I would say speaking against the side willing to bring the black community to the table and being silent against the group that protests BLM is somehow the less more pro-black option

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
Black Empowerment over everything...I don't give a fukk about Biden, Trump, Pence, Kamala, Republicans, Democrats....keep the content about Black Empowerment

That’s what initially had me rocking with Tariq

I’m not that invested to know whether or not he’s an agent..but the change was evident