Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Blocked the corny ass bytch in this thread talking about "owning slaves." :camby:

@Barnett114 please at least hit this fukk nikka calixprynce up for low quality posting. That type of rhetoric is disgusting. :scust:

still no hit up , guess they agree, nikka nerds screaming for the guards lol

yo dead fam smokin now bytch . hows that for rhetoric?

tenor.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I would love to hear Tariq support the republicans, I would be a republican if they stopped the #backtheblue bullshyt. I like low taxes, I like less regulations I'm pro gun and anti immigration. I'm pro free trade. I'm low key a country club republican.

I wish Tariq had the balls to say the same.
Republican's only lower the taxes for the rich,

They're only against more regulations if it helps huge corporations and their own wallets

They claim to be Anit- immigration but use more illegal labor than anybody

They’re only pro-gun for white people- see the black panthers and Philando Castile

Also,you can claim you’re a country club Republican but if you’re black they don’t want you in there

How in the fukk do y’all form these horrible weak ass views:mindblown:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Glocc 35 , get it right cac . minimal kiccbacc, just enough to hawk down nikka nerds. You know yo place ,lil bytch . you hoes cower when around real nikkas , no wonder yall idols are Tariq and KS

E/S FoTreyGansta Crip BabyMovin , fucc with me bytch
:smoker::smoker:
Gangsta gangsta :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He follows the money. There is no real money in black shyt that is focused on black men. Meanwhile there's a lot of money in black MAGA/right wing bullshyt. White people are falling over each other to support that shyt.

He's a con man. He was a con man when he was a failed rapper. He was a con man when he was pimping PUA shyt, he was a con man when he was hawking divisive content that pits blacks against blacks....and he's a con man now, pimping MAGA shyt for clicks. Everyone who fell for this deserves to be shamed.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally said that in the last Tariq thread. If I thought the nikka was unapoligetically Pro Black and Pro Black Male. I'd rock with him no matter what. But I can't look past the obvious fukkery. The fact that we don't have a real advocate makes me legit sad. But just because the nikka said some cool shyt in the past doesn't mean I can't criticize or bush the nikka now.

shyt The Root says some cool shyt from time to time it doesn't mean I rock with them and I read their shyt all the time.

That's what I don't understand about the fan club nikkas if you acknowledge son went off the deep end with the conspiracies Bush him and keep it moving. The nikka told you years ago that if he won the lottery he'd bush you. I see him like I see a lot of other Black people who used to say some cool shyt They got the bag and they low key don't fukk with us anymore.

Again I like debating in general and the pappy protectors just won't say I like him It's always Why do you care? You were a Fan before. Frankly I can't see why y'all cant see where a nikka just out grew him. I mean shyt going back to the Macklessons days I can understand why a 50 plus dude married with children wouldn't want to fake like he's a pimp anymore.Maybe just maybe you can out grow just roasting nikkas all day.

4. Four........FOUR paragraphs! "Its a Thin line...between love and hate" :ohlawd:

Daps
from a pimp in the bay, to mac lessons, to hidden colors, to fighting for ados and pro blm, to now hating on blm,and now pushing voter fraud like maga cacs

all this in a span of 4 years
:mjlol:
Every time I watch him start going in on someone I remember seeing him on Ricki Lake acting like a pimp to sell books to white women.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I would say speaking against the side willing to bring the black community to the table and being silent against the group that protests BLM is somehow the less more pro-black option.

Tariq doesn't have a plan that's not indirectly a self-serving platform or product funnel. That's the problem with him.

The pro-black thing is out the window. We're not in that space anymore, but it doesn't stop everyone from evoking MLK or some black-figure or civil rights icon to make a political argument that just essentially in line with the prevailing political ideologies of our day.

Tariq's counter to you would most likely be that he doesn't want the black community "at the table", at least not at the table with any of the current demands from BLM or any mainstream civil rights group. Moreover, he would show you all the times he's spoken against white supremacists publically. Despite his past actions none of his recent behavior that tangentially or even openly sides with the right-wing should be overlooked. My main issue with him is that his often correct critique of the black political class (democrats, BLM, etc) has no outlet or political direction other than to direct that energy and discontent for just more views and sales.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
This is why I always would make the mention that Tariq is more of an opportunists than a grifter.

He's closer to Al Sharpton then say Umar Johnson

Tariq doesn't have a plan that's not indirectly a self-serving platform or product funnel. That's the problem with him.

The pro-black thing is out the window. We're not in that space anymore, but it doesn't stop everyone from evoking MLK or some black-figure or civil rights icon to make a political argument that just essentially in line with the prevailing political ideologies of our day.

Tariq's counter to you would most likely be that he doesn't want the black community "at the table", at least not at the table with any of the current demands from BLM or any mainstream civil rights group. Moreover, he would show you all the times he's spoken against white supremacists publically. Despite his past actions none of his recent behavior that tangentially or even openly sides with the right-wing should be overlooked. My main issue with him is that his often correct critique of the black political class (democrats, BLM, etc) has no outlet or political direction other than to direct that energy and discontent for just more views and sales.

And hosted a debate with Jared Taylor and got washed?

Annnnnnd made that remark it was African immigrants behind the rise in HIV cases in Atlanta?

We all have a past don't get me wrong, but c'mon breh,
Link up with the man that danced for KKKillary?:mjlol:

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps

I have a friend that’s watches and subscribes to Tariq et al’s line of thinking. So I encounter this argument outside the coli, unfortunately

Their argument of not joining the table boxes them into a corner of absurdity when you consider their disavowment of panafricanism.

They’re saying they don’t want to come to the table and yet they distance themselves from Africa, and seemingly have way more smoke for African immigrants than their oppressors:unimpressed:

What other outcomes are there? They do see a future where US will cede a portion of territory to ADOS. Is that even remotely feasible idea?:skip:

His disdain for the status quo has lead to side with the original enemy:francis:

It’s more despicable knowing that it’s all for a buck, he’s race hustling the other way around