Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So you are a cac or c00n if you don't idolize the YouTube personality who thinks its cool to call another black man crispy:jbhmm:
My problem is this type of thinking.

@ThreeLetterAgency just posted up instagram pics of Tariq's contributions to the black community from his own account. So because he made a puppet called crispy as a parody of Sotomayor and that was "offensive" and "derogatory" to you....it obscures and completely invalidates all of the good work he's done and the money he's contributed to various causes?

In your mind I guess whatever you want to believe to discredit Tariq you will believe and make sure you avoid anything that may change your opinion on him, to which you are 100% entitled to.

I like these threads because the criticisms of Tariq frol others give me a good insight of how truly damaged the black community is in hindsught and how much bullshyt has been perpetrated on us to make us believe we aren't worthy of anything others have already receieved.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all nikkas prob be buying his weak ass clothes, let's be real. I think very low of him and in due time I'll make him disappear :smugfavre:
mVeB96K.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You know how many Rhonda Rousey type cacs are going to ask for it first?:mjlol:

Two things.
1. Calling a dark skin man crispy
2. He inconsistent, he calls out white supremacy but won't check some of these black people who c00n.

He gave passes to Janet Hubert(married a cac and called out the black community), and Whoopi Goldberg(who has made numerous excuses for Hollywood's lack of diversity).
What are you talking about he blasts c00ns all the time? He literally just had an award show for c00ns last week.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My problem is this type of thinking.

@ThreeLetterAgency just posted up instagram pics of Tariq's contributions to the black community from his own account. So because he made a puppet called crispy as a parody of Sotomayor and that was "offensive" and "derogatory" to you....it obscures and completely invalidates all of the good work he's done and the money he's contributed to various causes?

In your mind I guess whatever you want to believe to discredit Tariq you will believe and make sure you avoid anything that may change your opinion on him, to which you are 100% entitled to.

I like these threads because the criticisms of Tariq frol others give me a good insight of how truly damaged the black community is in hindsught and how much bullshyt has been perpetrated on us to make us believe we aren't worthy of anything others have already receieved.
My thing is this...Tariq never claimed to be MLK. Or X. Or Farrakhan. Or anyone else.

He's himself.

He's an entertainer who has transitioned into black empowerment and has done REALLY well and done a lot of justice to the movement.

But saying he can't have his fun, talk about that mack shyt, or in general just enjoy his audience is ridiculous.

These boys wants hardline fathers, then go talk to wayward weirdos like Umar or some other youtube clown

Tariq has OG history out here...comparing him to anyone of these new social media #StayWoke types is a disservice to him

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What are you talking about he blasts c00ns all the time? He literally just had an award show for c00ns last week.
I know he blasts c00n but i said he's inconsistent. He said he had no problem with aunt Viv even after she went on and on about the black communities problems, all this while laid up with a cac which would make her in his words a bed wench. Go back and look at the show where he was asking for some nominees for the c00n awards, they were giving him legit names and he was just brushing some off.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, are you saying the reason he may have supported the bill was because the Jews made him do it :dahell:?

Alright I'm just about done with you and these weak attempts at spinning what I say. You aint gotta "are you saying ____?" my statements nikka i typed them in plain english

Politicians act on the behalf of more than their own self interests, they also act on behalf of groups with vested interest in their campaign. He could legit support them getting or he could be acting on behalf of a supporter group. Fact is he didn't propose the bill in the first place so trying to sling mud on his character for this in the first place is weak. It's may not be as black and white as you're making it, end of story

No shyt there would be push back. Any legislation to benefit black people receives massive pushback, just like there was push back for the Voting Rights Act, Civil Rights Act, Fair Housing Act, and Affirmative Action.

And this is why he said it's divisive and wouldn't do reparations as part of his presidential campaign. He'd be shooting himself in the foot and draw more heat from repubs over legislation that would be denied anyway