Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[
I know he blasts c00n but i said he's inconsistent. He said he had no problem with aunt Viv even after she went on and on about the black communities problems, all this while laid up with a cac which would make her in his words a bed wench. Go back and look at the show where he was asking for some nominees for the c00n awards, they were giving him legit names and he was just brushing some off.

Tariq worked with Tommy once he won't diss people that he possibly can make money with

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I could kinda trust Bernie since the topic is now Bernie Sanders credibility...but they would never allow him to be selected president anyway...its all a psychological operation giving you the illusion of choice but i still voted for no reason at all but to be able to participate in all of these political arguments
:popcorn:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a good job. Don't need reparations.

And Tariq ain't doing shyt but talking.

But even then Yall are the same types to say "don't beg those white Devils for anything, build your own" but then wanna turn around and ask for reparations.

Make up yalls minds:smh:
CAC alert

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm n9t making him anyone. I'm pointing out a fake nikkas. :yeshrug:

Sorry breh...or dude...but anyone who doesn't support the progression of black people have ZERO input on our conversations. Of course this is a forum but any black person should not be having a real talk with you.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I don't understand some of these so-called black posters. I get whites and other nonblack people would be against us getting reparations, they're greedy, racist, and are against anything that would help us. These other groups like us at the bottom. They know we are owed billions but they are anti black progress because it's a threat to them.

But what trips me out is the black people against reparations and even weirder is them trying to discourage other black people from seeking it. Why? What does it hurt them or cause them trouble if we fight for reparations? Why the need insult someone because they believe differently than you?
I hope we do get reparations and when we do, hopefully those who were against don't receive a dime.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry breh...or dude...but anyone who doesn't support the progression of black people have ZERO input on our conversations. Of course this is a forum but any black person should not be having a real talk with you.
I'm for the progression of all good people. It's some piece of shyt black people, you know?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My problem is this type of thinking.

@ThreeLetterAgency just posted up instagram pics of Tariq's contributions to the black community from his own account. So because he made a puppet called crispy as a parody of Sotomayor and that was "offensive" and "derogatory" to you....it obscures and completely invalidates all of the good work he's done and the money he's contributed to various causes?

In your mind I guess whatever you want to believe to discredit Tariq you will believe and make sure you avoid anything that may change your opinion on him, to which you are 100% entitled to.

I like these threads because the criticisms of Tariq frol others give me a good insight of how truly damaged the black community is in hindsught and how much bullshyt has been perpetrated on us to make us believe we aren't worthy of anything others have already receieved.
The fukk?

So me being called a c00n for mild criticism of dude is cool with you, but you don't take offense to him calling another guy crispy.

I ain't saying dudes a bad person or not, but he can't be the officiant of c00ning while calling other black men racist names. Hell the word c00n shouldn't be thrown around by any black man the way Yall do on this site.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The fukk?

So me being called a c00n for mild criticism of dude is cool with you, but you don't take offense to him calling another guy crispy.

I ain't saying dudes a bad person or not, but he can't be the officiant of c00ning while calling other black men racist names. Hell the word c00n shouldn't be thrown around by any black man the way Yall do on this site.
Now that you say this, I se your point. I wish Tariq would avoid the childish insults and stuff of the like cause it doesn't really come off as professional. It does tarnish his image a bit, but Tommy Sotomayor in all honesty is not the type of individual that deserves that type of defense given his past record of slandering the black community for his own gain.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm for the progression of all good people. It's some piece of shyt black people, you know?
There are piece of shyt people in every race, why should the whole black community suffer by association for the fukk ups of a visible few? By doing so it basically decrees that the whole aren't worthy of any sort of development or assistance.