Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't understand some of these so-called black posters. I get whites and other nonblack people would be against us getting reparations, they're greedy, racist, and are against anything that would help us. These other groups like us at the bottom. They know we are owed billions but they are anti black progress because it's a threat to them.

But what trips me out is the black people against reparations and even weirder is them trying to discourage other black people from seeking it. Why? What does it hurt them or cause them trouble if we fight for reparations? Why the need insult someone because they believe differently than you?
I hope we do get reparations and when we do, hopefully those who were against don't receive a dime.
The fact that there are actually black people out there who get attitude when this topic comes up as if the African American population does not deserve reparations is a troubling thing. Truly. There are Jewish tribunal councils and other political initiatives that are still capturing Nazi war criminakls that are 80+ years old hiding out Argentina and sentencing them to 100 years in jail.

Now, before I continue, I will just let y'all know I am a Nigerian American...I don't have a horse in this race, but I 1-000000000000% FOR reparations for African Americans period and any black person around the world should be.

I think there is so deep conditioning at play and that involves severely devaluing black life as not worth anything. This is why people can say black people don't deserve reparations, this is why black peopel regurgitate this notion, they have been conditioned to see asking for this as divisive and against the whims of white society and they don't want to catch hell. TBH, living in this society with it's increasing transgressions against the black community, supressing this need for reparations is continuing that devaluation. In turn, we get this idea that black people are expected to ask for nothing and expect nothing. Even a great amount of people in general in this society think that any black person that simply asks for fair treatment is entitled, so why wouldn't anybody else not expect to see this same sentiment thrown back at us in greater matters such as these?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I don't understand some of these so-called black posters. I get whites and other nonblack people would be against us getting reparations, they're greedy, racist, and are against anything that would help us. These other groups like us at the bottom. They know we are owed billions but they are anti black progress because it's a threat to them.

But what trips me out is the black people against reparations and even weirder is them trying to discourage other black people from seeking it. Why? What does it hurt them or cause them trouble if we fight for reparations? Why the need insult someone because they believe differently than you?
I hope we do get reparations and when we do, hopefully those who were against don't receive a dime.

Been thinking alot about this and I've came to the conclusion blacks don't want unity, I'm debating whether people come together by race or more so by hate but looking at blacks it's not an issue since a good amount of us don't associate with the lower class meaning we disconnect from those we cannot relate too.

Meachthemonster is a example of this and I don't think he's at fault, he's good, been good he doing him.

Im beginning to think black unity is only gonna exist when you have a large amount of people in the same position, slaves came together cuz they were slaves, once freed some rejected thst notion.

You can factor thst into today's mind, I honestly don't know if whites jist come together with other whites or they come together to hold others down, there is a difference.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

:camby:

Alert.gif

vqd8aMa.gif
vqd8aMa.gif
vqd8aMa.gif

rNfVLkS.png
alerttt.gif
CAC ALERT!!!!!!!
graphics-flashing-light-042919.gif
rNfVLkS.png

vqd8aMa.gif
vqd8aMa.gif
vqd8aMa.gif

rNfVLkS.png
Siren_2.gif
CAC ALERT!!!!!!!!
Siren_2.gif
rNfVLkS.png

Alert.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So somebody explain exactly how this will work.

How do we go about demanding reparations? Who should pay federal or state gov? Wouldn't we then just b paying ourselves through taxes? How much should we get? Who u should get it? Light skinned people get less? Who's gonna regulate all these things?

????

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Tariq got flaws and pros like every person I see

I disagree w him sometimes and sometimes agree

Basically where I stand. I'd be lying if I didn't say he put me on to a lot of things. Real knowledgeable brother.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't see the point of black men tearing him down. You may not agree but unless you're doing more yourself you should just keep quiet. .

:whoa:
It's just a bunch of "ooohhh no suh, not no reparations we shole don't want to upset massa. No suh!!!

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I got a good job. Don't need reparations.

And Tariq ain't doing shyt but talking.

But even then Yall are the same types to say "don't beg those white Devils for anything, build your own" but then wanna turn around and ask for reparations.

Make up yalls minds:smh:
You have a job...... ur a Corp slave.

Some of us have businesses.

However, demanding something that is owed to you isn't begging. This is a human right due to history and current social climates and institutional fukkkey.