Tariq Nasheed USTREAM MONDAY 5/15/15 --....you already know the topic! - LIVE!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka, I don't take him seriously at all.

He's gonna side with Umar regardless (because while a hustler, he's obviously not fukking stupid) and pull out his usual horse shyt debate tactics.

I stopped taking him seriously when he asked me "uhm, are you black or white" as if that held any form of relevancy to the question at hand which it doesn't. That step and fetch question alone right there let me know how immature dude is deep down and how seriously he doesn't take this exchange if any at all.

He just said on his show "So what" in response to a rumor that Umar Johnson was sleeping with a white woman...a guy who has MANY lectures and hours of videos preaching against ANY form of interracial relationships.

I can easily wait until next week to call in again, unlike you fukk nikka fans of his, I'm not afraid of his ass.
oh ok...so he took your call and you bytched out.

Gotcha :obama:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wouldn't call it bytching out since he hung up on me. He could've easily kept me on, put me on mute and talked over me, then let me speak my peace.

But he's a busy man. So :yeshrug: you're taking this way harder than I am.
He wasn't going to hang up on you. You started trolling and he got rid of your ass :ufdup:

Better luck next time :troll:

Cotton Hill

Banned
Daps
Wouldn't call it bytching out since he hung up on me. He could've easily kept me on, put me on mute and talked over me, then let me speak my peace.

But he's a busy man. So :yeshrug: you're taking this way harder than I am.

You should be busy trying to get to first base with a back page whore. Low sperm count fakkit getting a hard on by talking to another man.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are 22 + million BW and her statement was about BW collectively. Not that BM putting BW in strip clubs is commendable.

You argue like a woman, though.
Her name is conscious stripper breh. When people hop on a soap box the first thing i look at in them is THEIR/ her accountability.

What example is she setting for black girls. Not even an ex-stripper lol

Funny you say i argue like a women.

Women can ignore every fukked up thing they are doing/did/done/will continue to do and judge you like their perfect.

She proly pulled a dikk outta her mouth before she sent that tweet amd here you are caping.

Raise your daughters to respect whores brehs.

I dont wanna hear shyt outta her mouth until she sets the examples she want others to see.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Her name is conscious stripper breh. When people hop on a soap box the first thing i look at in them is THEIR/ her accountability.

What example is she setting for black girls. Not even an ex-stripper lol

Funny you say i argue like a women.

Women can ignore every fukked up thing they are doing/did/done/will continue to do and judge you like their perfect.

She proly pulled a dikk outta her mouth before she sent that tweet amd here you are caping.

Raise your daughters to respect whores brehs.

I dont wanna hear shyt outta her mouth until she sets the examples she want others to see.
:dead: :damn: :mjlol: