Tariq Nasheed USTREAM MONDAY 5/15/15 --....you already know the topic! - LIVE!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, I don't take him seriously at all.

He's gonna side with Umar regardless (because while a hustler, he's obviously not fukking stupid) and pull out his usual horse shyt debate tactics.

I stopped taking him seriously when he asked me "uhm, are you black or white" as if that held any form of relevancy to the question at hand which it doesn't. That step and fetch question alone right there let me know how immature dude is deep down and how seriously he doesn't take this exchange if any at all.

He just said on his show "So what" in response to a rumor that Umar Johnson was sleeping with a white woman...a guy who has MANY lectures and hours of videos preaching against ANY form of interracial relationships.

I can easily wait until next week to call in again, unlike you fukk nikka fans of his, I'm not afraid of his ass.

You got that work and came back on here trying to type it out when we all heard it...

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
This stupid fukker said his name was Napoleon. He fukking knows that Tariq checks thecoli. Second he guy his punk cac ass a chance to talk and he said "you can hit your button it's not going to hurt me", he knew it was trolling from the jump.

Dude took that L.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
This stupid fukker said his name was Napoleon. He fukking knows that Tariq checks thecoli. Second he guy his punk cac ass a chance to talk and he said "you can hit your button it's not going to hurt me", he knew it was trolling from the jump.

Dude took that L.

Look at this hayseed about to blow a gasket over a phone call to an internet radio show a guy does in his spare time.

:mjlol: If I was Tariq I'd be embarrassed to have some of you as fans.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
I posted my photos on this site and I'll have you know I'll be damned if I have my mental capacity questioned by someone who watches soccer.

that literally sounds like something Hank Hill would say too..

:russ:

"oh yeah,i hate soccer,yes"

-Hank Hill

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I posted my photos on this site and I'll have you know I'll be damned if I have my mental capacity questioned by someone who watches soccer.
Let me fall back a bit. I have no idea what you are. I'll say this tho, if my guess is wrong then you're the whitest sounding black guy that I've ever heard. Not only does your voice sound white(no bass whatsoever), you suspiciously choked when dude asked if you were white. Why would a black person reply "what does it matter?" to a question about their race posed by another black person? I could very well be wrong but something's not adding up. It would actually be better if you were white as opposed to being a black man with a white sounding voice and a c00n mentality.